Tips to crack SBI PO Exams | Do’s and Don’t
These are are some of the tricks and tips to crack SBI Bank Exam.
- Learn to manage time effectively. When you are taking the exam, divide your time in such a manner that you are able to attempt all the questions. It may seem difficult to answer 200 questions in 120 minutes, but with a little bit of smartness and practice, you can give it a shot.
- Aspirants should pick up questions that they are good at. Solve questions as much as possible and Pick up easier questions first.
- Practice is essential for this exam. However, even with practice, you may not be able to identify the logic for certain questions of the topics like series, visual reasoning etc. If you are unable to get the pattern in 2-3 minutes in the exam, it is advisable to leave the question for the time being and come back to it later.
- Aspirants need to keep themselves updated about current happenings of the world and having knowledge of static General Knowledge would be enough from the examination point of view.
- Start with the section which takes the least time with the greatest accuracy. Don’t get stuck in any section that takes a little more time e.g. reasoning Section.
- There are many Mock tests available online that will test your general and quantitative aptitude. Try to take up as many online tests as possible. This will not only give you confidence but also help you build a strategy to handle the exam in a successful manner.
APPLY NOW: SBI PO RECRUITMENT 2018 2000 Posts
Things Not to do.
- You have to work on different level of questions and you have to clear your basics and have to try to complete the question paper in a fixed amount of time.
- Don’t waste most of your time on your weak topics. Work more upon your strong topics so that you can attempt those questions easily and in less time period in exam.
- You should have a clear idea about what to skip and what to attempt in your exam. Do not waste your time on those questions which you think are difficult for you to attempt.
- English section is the key point in this exam as you have 20 minutes for attempting this section so utilize these 20 minutes properly in solving this section, this step can be a game changer this time.
- Do not just study the rules or tenses unless practice more and more questions of this type with the help of sample papers. One who is having a good command on English comprehension, solve this section firstly then go for the grammar section and vice-versa.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!