J&K Govt Ayurvedic Medical College Ayush Jobs Recruitment.
Applications on plain paper are invited from the candidates (Non PSC/Retired), permanent residents of the J&K State for engagement on “Academic Arrangement basis” in terms of SRO-384 of 2009, dated 14-12- 2009 read with SRO-409 of 2013 for a period of one year extendable upto a maximum of six years (one year at a time & subject to good performance & conduct or till the selection/promotion is made on regular basis as mentioned below:
||Name of Department
||Name of Post Reader
||Number of Posts
||Rasashastra Bhaisajya Kalpana
||Roga Nidan evam Vikriti Vigyana
Conditions & eligibility for post of Reader, Govt, Ayurvedic Medical College Jammu:
The selection shall be strictly as per Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), Ministry of AYUSH, Gol, in Its Gazette Notification No, 24-14/2016 (U.G. Regulation), dated 07-11-2016, New Delhi.
- A Bachelor degree in Ayurveda from a University or its equivalent as recognised under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970,
- Post-graduate qualification in the subject or speciality concerned included in the Schedule to the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
For the post of reader, five years teaching experience In concerned subject or five years research experience in regular service in Research Councils of Central Government or State Government or Union territory or University or National Institutions with minimum three papers published in a recognised Journal,
Provision of allied subject:
In absence of the candidate of Post Graduate qualification in the subject concerned, the candidate of post graduate qualification in the allied subject shall be considered as follow:
The candidates are advised to enclose the attested true copies of the following documents with their application forms which should reach in the office of Principal, Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College, Indira Chowk, Near MLA Hostel Jammu, Pin-180001 on or before 26-10-2018.
||Name of allied subjects
- Attempt certificate of all examinations of BAMS/MD/Ph.D or any other qualification issued by the University.
- Distinction/Honour/Medal/Academic merit certificate if any.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- Professional Publications in an Indexed National Journal as per CCIM standard.
- Experience Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Permanent resident certificate &
- Any other certificate pertaining to the speciality.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear for intervlew/viva voice before the selection committee constituted by the Government under the chairmanship of Commissioner/Secretary to Govt. Health & Medical Education Department at Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Jammu along with all original testimonials & other related documents at the time of interview.
The date of interview shall be notified separately.
- Candidates for the posts of Reader, a retired faculty member of Govt, recognised fnstitutes/Hospitals should not be more than 63 years of age as on the date of issuance of notice should apply.
- The selected candidates shall have to enter into an agreement that they will not leave the department before the completion of one year’s contract. Abandoning/terminating of the agreement as the case may will require one month’s prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month’s to the incumbent who shall always remain in deposit with the department & the same shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
- The appointment/engagement shall be governed by all terms & conditions laid down in the SRO-384 of 2009, dated 14-12-2009 read with SRO-409 of 2013,