Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir J&K Govt Medical College GMC Baramulla.
Applications, on the prescribed format, are invited from the (in-service/Non-PSC doctors) eligible candidates, who are permanent residents of J&K State, for the tenure posts of Registrar/Demonstrator/ Tutor on Academic Arrangement basis under SRO; 384 of 2009 Dated: 14-12-2009 read with SRO; 409 of 2013 dated: 19-09-2013 and SRO; 355 of 2017 dated: 28-08-2017, in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable up to maximum of 3 years subject to good work and conduct of the candidate during their 1 st and 2nd year of engagement which will be certified by the concerned Heads of the Departments after completion of each year Registrarship / Demonstratorship / Tutorship:
NAME OF DISCIPLINE
07. FORENSIC MEDICINE
08. S0CIAL&PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
15. OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
20. RADIO DIAGNOSIS&IMAGING
21. BLOOD BANK
23. PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION
Essential Qualification :
MD/MS/DNB in the concerned discipline from a recognized university / institution and registered with J&K State Medical Council. OR MBBS from a recognized university/institution and registered with J&K State Medical Council with one year House Job Experience / Diploma (Anesthesia, Radiology, Orthopedics and other such specialties) in the concerned subject.
How to apply
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar/ Demonstrators/Tutor posts at Government Medical College, Baramulla can obtain the application form for these posts from Camp Office of Govt. Medical College, Baramulla located in District Hospital, Baramulla and Medical Superintendent, District Hospital, Baramulla during working hours excluding Sundays and Gazetted holidays up to 1st December 2018 04:00 PM from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in the print media. The application forms completed in all respects, should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) pledged to Principal, Govt. Medical College, Baramulla and payable at collection counter Baramulla.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not appended with required documents shall be rejected without any notice.
2. Conditions for PSC/ Non-PSC Candidates:
a. For in-service (PSC) candidates:
1. The In-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
2. Applicants working in Health and Medical Education Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from their parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained as envisaged in Administrative Department Order No. 164-HME of 2012 Dated. 02.03.2012. However, in the interest of these candidates, for the purpose of scrutiny in anticipation of such NOC from the competent authority, the candidates may submit an advance copy of requisite application forms along with all required documents.
b. For Non-PSC candidates:
1. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 01 -10-2018.
2. The Non PSC doctors shall be paid stipend as per Government Order NO. 596- HME of 2017 Dated. 25-10-2017.
3. The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested copies of the documents:
a. MBBS from a recognized university/institution.
b. MD/MS/DNB qualification certificates of the respective specialty.
c. Internship completion certificate.
d. MCI/State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
e. Attempt certificate 1st, 2nd, pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the University concerned.
f. Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit certificates.
g. House Officer (House job) experience certificate issued by the Principal of the Medical College concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
h. Diploma certificate/postgraduate degree certificate.
i. Date of Birth Certificate.
j. State Subject Certificate.
k. Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/Kashmir in respect of in-service candidates.
l. Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
4. Non-PSC candidates have to produced an Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate along the application form to the effect of being Non-PSC. False information in this regard will be punished under rules which includes confiscation of the Registration of the Doctor:
5. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and modification to this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason or giving prior notice.
6. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
7. Separate application has to be filled for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each post applied for.
8. In case any declaration by the candidate is found false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab initio and he/she will be liable for action as warranted under rules.
9. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
10. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of term of Registrarship / Demonstratorship / Tutorship; however, terminating of the arrangement in the specialty will require one month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
11. The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/lnstitutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.