DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES JAMMU
(Near MLA Hostel, Indira Chowk, Jammu (J&K) Pin: 180001)
E-Mail: [email protected] Phone: 0191-2546338 Fax: 0191-2549632
Applications are invited on the prescribed application from permanent residents of J&K State ( only from Jammu Division) for undergoing below mentioned Para Medical Training Courses for the session 2014- 15 at District level ANMT Schools of Jammu Division The eligible candidates should submit their application forms duly complete in all respects indicating Block of the District in the office of the concerned Chief Medical officer’s on or before 10th of November 2015 along with attested copies of the following certificates and self addressed envelop with postal stamp of Rs 5/- affixed on it and Bank Draft of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) of the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd in favour of Director Health Services Jammu, payable at Jammu
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Diploma).
- State Subject Certificate.
- Academic Qualification Certificate.
- Requisite Marks Certificate
- Character Certificate from competent authority.
- Copy of reserved category if any under SRO 294 on prescribed Performs from competent Revenue Authority
- Two latest copies of pass port size photograph duly signed by the candidate on back side and attested by a Gazetted Officer
Detail of training courses and eligible minimum qualification to be applied is given as under:-
||Name of Course
||Age as on 1-1-2015 ( 1st. January 2015)
||Duration of Course
||F M P H W
||17 Years minimum and 35 years maximum
||Matric with Science
||1 !4 years
||Medical Assistant (Pharmacist)
||10+2 with (PCB) Biology Pass
||O T Technician
APPLICATION PROFORMA FOR UNDERGOING PARA MEDICAL TRAINING COURSE
- Name df the Course
- Name of the candidate
(In Block Letter)
- Father’s Name
(Guardian’s Name if father is not alive).
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
Mohalla /Street Village
- Postal/telegraphic address
- Name of Bank Bank draft No:_
- Telephone /Mobile No.
- Qualifying examination passed
- Marks obtained in Qualifying examination passed
- Percentage of marks
- Reserved category( if any)
- Total No. of Ends.
Signature of the candidates
The ASHA’s working under National Health Mission for at least 5 years’ and also possessing the requisite qualification can also submit their applications through their respective Block Medical Officers/ Chief Medical Officers The in-service desirous candidates of Health and Family Welfare (Class-IV) having 3 years of regular service having prescribed qualification can also submit their applications separately through their respective Chief Medical Officer