Advocate General J&K State Interview notification for Class-IV (Orderly) Post.
Ref. No.: Advertisement Notification No. AG/01 of 2016 Dated 15.10.2016
NOTIFICATION NO. AG/ 03 OF 2018 DATED: 12-05-2018
As per merit obtained on the basis of points secured in the written test, the candidates bearing following Roll Numbers have qualified for viva-voice/ interview:
1. The candidates shall produce all original certificates/testimonials/marks sheets on the dates of interview.
2. The reserve category candidate whose category certificate has expired is advised to produce the renewed certificate at the time of interview.
3. The permission to appear in the interview is purely provisional and subject to the fulfillment of eligibility conditions under the rules for the post on the cut-off date.
4. No separate interview call letter shall be issued to any candidate and this notice shall be deemed to be interview call to appear before the interview committee on the scheduled date/time and venue. A candidate who fails to appear in the interview on the given date shall not be interviewed later and shall forfeit his/her right of consideration.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid for participation for interview/Viva-Voice.
6. The venue, date and time of interview/viva voice is subject to change
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!