GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Health and Medical Education Department
CIVIL SECRETARIAT, SRINAGAR.
Subject: Appointment of Consultant (Ophthalmology) in the Health Department.
Reference: Letter No. PSC/ DR/ Consultant Ophthalmology/2014 dated:21 -09-2015 from J&K, Public Service Commission.
GOVERNMENT ORDER NO. 707-HME OF 2015
As recommended by the J&K, Public Service Commission, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment, on regular temporary basis, of following eleven (11) doctors as Consultant (Ophthalmology) in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- in the Health (Gazetted) Services:
||Mohd Maqbool Shah Qureshi
||R/0171 Rawalpora Housinq Colony Sanat Naqar-190005
||R/0 Bait-UI-Ghulam Nabi House No.75 Hamza Colony Bernina-190018
||Aalia Rasool Sufi
||Ghulam Rasool Sufi
||R/0 610-F Baqh-I-Haider Opp Rahim Motor Hyderpora Byepass
||Syed Bashir Ahmad
||R/0 Poshkar Alumnaq Tehsil Khaq District Budqam-193411
||G Q Khan
||R/0 School Enclave Rawalpora Srinagar 190005
||Sheikh Ahmed Mohamadi
||Farooq Ahmad Latoo
||R/0 Drabqam Pulwama Tehsil Pulwama District Pulwama -192306
||Ab Rashid Mir
||R/0 Mir House Chowlgam Kulgam-192232
||Dr Mohmad Shafi
||R/0 H.No.11 Housing Colony Sanat Nagar Srinagar -190005
||R/0 Gho Rakwalna P0 Gho Brahmna Tehsil and District Samba -181142
|R B A
||Rafeeq Ahmad Bhat
||R/0 Kandizal Pampore Tehsil and District Pulwama P0 Pampore -192121
The appointees shall report to Directorates of Health Services of the respective Divisions, as per their residential address, for the purpose of joining. The concerned Directors shall allow them to join only after verification of their following certificates, in original:
- Academic/Professional eligibility qualification certificates.
- Internship Completion certificate from any recognized Institution.
- State/Central Registration Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Certificates from the concerned authorities to the effect that no loan under self employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
- Relevant category certificates (in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
The above appointment shall further be subject to the following conditions:
- that the appointees will report for duty within a period of 21 days from the
date of issue of this order, failing which their appointment will be treated as cancelled ab-initio without any further notice. The joining time shall not be extended in any circumstances.
- that the appointees shall be on probation for a period of two years as per the Jammu & Kashmir Health and Family Welfare (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2013 read with the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1956.
- each appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from Inspector General of Police, (CID), J&K to whom a reference shall be made by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/ Kashmir, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her appointment and his/her appointment as such shall be deemed to have cancelled ab-initio.
- verification/genuineness of the qualification certificates, reserved category certificates (wherever applicable) from the concerned issuing authorities.
- that, if on verification, the certificates /documents produced by the candidate(s) are proved fake or forged, the appointment shall be cancelled ab-initio.
- the inter-se-seniority shall be in accordance with merit position assigned to them by the J&K Public Service Commission.
- that appointment is subject to outcome of writ petition pending, if any, before any competent court of law on the subject.
- that the salary of the above named appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed unless and until satisfactory character and antecedents / verification/genuineness of the qualification certificates, reserved category certificates is received.
By order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
DIPK: 10153 Sd/-Secretary to Government
Health and Medical Education Department