JKPSC Online Applications are invited for IAS (Probationer) Departmental Examination.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the Departmental Examination, the details of which are given here under:-
Name of Departmental Examination:
IAS (Probationers) Examination in accordance with the rules and syllabus sanctioned vide SRO 455 dated 15.11.1968 and J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules, 2005.
After successful submission of the online application form, candidates have to pay the fee through online mode only in the “Submitted Applications” Menu @ Rs.400/- per paper.
Centre of Examination:
The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- The Candidate should carefully mention about his/her choice for the centre viz. Jammu/Srinagar and the Papers he wants to appear in the examination while fding the Online Application Form.
- The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:-
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications 07.01.2019
- Last date for submission of online applications 05.02.2019
- Date of commencement of the examination 16.03.2019.