For all the J&K latest Jobs, News, download JKalerts App
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY IUST AWANTIPORA, KASHMIR SELECTION NOTIFICATION OF B-TECH ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES.
The candidates bearing following Form Numbers have been provisionally selected for admission to B-Tech Engineering Programmes for the Academic Session 2018:
B-TECH CIVIL ENGINEERING: OPEN MERIT
B-TECH ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING: OPEN MERIT
B-TECH ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING: OPEN MERIT
B-TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING: OPEN MERIT (OM)
B-TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING: OPEN MERIT
GENERAL WAITING LIST:
1. The selection of the candidates is strictly provisional and subject to the production/verification of the original documents/valid category certificate(s) wherever applicable. In case discrepancy of any kind is found at any point of time, the University reserves the right to cancel/modify such selection/admission thereof.
2. Provisionally selected candidates are advised to report to Office of the Deputy Registrar Academics, Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST), Awantipora on any working day (Monday-Friday) from 4th to 10th of July, 2018 along with all the relevant documents in original and the requisite fee as mentioned in the University Prospectus 2018 to be deposited in J&K Bank Ltd, IUST Campus, Awantipora.
3. The candidates in the General Waiting List are advised to register their interest online for admission in case of any available vacancy (ies), from 4th to 10th of July, 2018 by submitting a waiting candidate’s form available on University website www.islamicuniversitv.edu.in. Once the form is submitted choose any of the following payment options for deposition of Caution Money of Rs. 35,200/-:
a) Online: Proceed as per the fee instructions on the screen
b) Offline: Take a printout of the fee receipt and deposit the amount in any branch of J&K Bank Ltd.
Failing which it shall be presumed that they are not interested to take Admission at IUST and accordingly the seat shall be allotted to the next candidate as per the merit and preference. The Caution Fee shall be adjusted in the total fee in case the candidate is admitted or the same shall be refunded if the candidate is not admitted.
4. Only the candidates in the general waiting list who fill the online waiting form and deposit the requisite fee shall be considered for subsequent selections in case of available vacancy (ies) on the basis of merit and reference.
5. The Selection List of candidates under self-finance Category and NRI sponsored quota will be notified separately.
6. The Selection List of candidates under Sports Category will be notified after the receipt of verification report from the Secretary, J&K State Sports Council.Advertisement
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!