Border Security Force BSF Recruitment Against Sports Quota-2018 – 19 Meritous Sports Persons (CT/GD). MALE IN BORDER SECURITY FORCE AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA-2018.
Applications are invited from the citizens of India ( Male) to fill up 63 vacancies of Constable (GD) (Male) against Sports Quota in BORDER SECURITY FORCE in various disciplines. Details of disciplines are as under : –
||Aquatic (Swimming, Diving & Water Polo)
||Water Sports (Kayaking, Canoeing & Rowing)
||Wrestling( Free Style & Greco Roman)
Vacancies are subject to change (may increase or decrease within above disciplines). BSF reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reasons.
Constable (GD) : Rs.21,700/- (Pay Matrix level-3, cell-1) & other
allowances admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time under the rule.
Age : Between 18 to 23 years as on lsl Aug’ 2018. Relaxation as per Govt orders.
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University
The physical standards laid down for the post of Constable (GD) as under :-
- Height – 170 Cms
- Chest – 80 Cms(unexpanded), Min expansion 5 Cms
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Note :- Relaxation as per Govt orders.
- The candidate must not have any defects like knock knee, Hat foot, varicose veins and squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and physical health for duties in all places including in high altitude and be fit to serve in border areas with extreme climatic conditions and must be free from any defect likely to interfere with efficient performance of the duties.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION (a)
|Visual Acuity unaided
||Uncorrected Visual Acuity
||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
|-In right handed person, the Right eye is better eye and vice versa.
-Binocular vision is required.
(b) Should be free from colour blindness.
- In case of medical examination, “Temporary unfitness” will not be allowed.
- Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name is permitted. Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspects of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed. Size must be less than 1/4 of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
(0 Testimonials of the candidates will be checked at the medical examination stage.
||Representation of Indian teams in Olympic. World Cup. Asian Games, Jr./Sr. World Championship, Common wealth. World University games & SAF games.
Won any medal in Jr/Sr. National championship /National Games in individual /team events since Jan 2017 onwards OR
Participation fn Jr/Sr National championship /National Games since Jan 2017 onwards OR
Gold medal in State championship since Jan 2017 onwards.
Note : Physical efficiency test/ trial test of respective event/discipline will be applicable only for those candidates who are applying under Jr/Sr National championship /National games participation category and Gold medalists of Stale championship only,
HOW TO APPLY
The eligible and desirous candidates should send their application in the prescribed proforma duly typed or neatly hand written as given in Annexure-‘A ’duly filled in on full space paper with two self attested passport size photograph, one duly affixed on application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and duly completed in all respect addressed to “The Commandant. 95 Bn BSF, Bhondsi, Post Office- Bhondsi, District- Gurugrnm, Haryana- 122102” within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News super scribing on the envelope APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPOR1 SPEKSON C T(CI» MALE IN BSF AGAINST SPORTS OUOTA-2018″along with the required documents. However, candidate belongingto far flung areas of States of NE Region, l.adakh division of J&K, Sikkim, Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district. Lahaul &Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island. Lakshdweep can submit their application up to 45 days from the publication of this advertisement in employment news
All eligible candidates whose application form is found to be in order will be issued admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
- Checking of Testimonials/documents
- Physical measurement
- Physical efficiency test/ Trial Test of respective events
(Applicable only for candidates who arc applying under National participation category & Gold medalists in state).
- Medical Examination.
- Merit list
- For detailed instructions regarding recruitment please log on to BSF website i.e. bsf.nic.in
I 1. Any further notification in regard to this recruitment will be made in BSF website only. Candidates are advised to log on to this website regularly.