Class-IV Recruitment (District Cadre Jammu) in the Fisheries Department
Govt Jobs : Application for Direct Recruitment to the Class-IV posts (District Cadre Jammu) in the Fisheries Department are invited on prescribed format (Annexure “A”) to this notification. The breakup of vacancies category wise of each post is mentioned in the (Annexure “B”).
|Name of the Post
||IS-4440-7440 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1400/-
|| IS-4440-7440 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/-
- Salary will be made as per SRO 202 of 2015
Age as on 01-01-2018
- Not below 18 years; and
- Not above
||General Category candidates:
||Members of SC/ST/OSC/ALC/RBA:
||Candidate already in the Government Service:
iii The candidate who participate in the selection process against the posts mentioned below should be the permanent resident of J&K State and:
- A person shall be deemed to be resident of a particulars District if he/she resided in such District for a period not less than 15 years before the date of applying for particular posts and is actually residing in the District.
- If a woman married outside her district, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to the posts provided that her husband has resided in that District as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.
- The candidate will have to deposit/submit his/her application in to office of Assistant Director Fisheries at Sidhra, Bye Pass, Jammu. Candidate can apply for the District Cadre post in the District to which he/she belong with exception to the candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste Category.
- (A) The Education Qualification prescribed for the posts of Aquarium Guard/Chowkidar/Cook/Safaiwala are specified as under:-
||Minimum and Maximum qualification for Class-IV posts
||shall be Matric and 10+2 respectively from any recognized Board/ Institute.
IV) Application Forms:-
Application Form (Annexure “A” to this notification) should be duly filled in by the candidate irt his/her own writing accompanied by two attested passport (latest) size photographs (One to be affixed at the space shown in the application form), attested copy of Academic qualification. Date of Birth Certificate, Mark Certificate of each Examination passed. Character Certificate, Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in terms of SRO 294, State Subject Certificate and a demand draft of Rs. 50/= ( Rupees Fifty only) Non- refundable in the name of Assistant Director Fisheries Jammu from any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank payable at RCC Jammu be accompany along with the application form before the last date of receipt of applications.
The application form completed in all respect shall reach the office of the Assistant Director Fisheries,Sidhra Bye Pass, Jammu by or before 09.04.2018 during the office hours.
V) The Detailed selection procedure for recruitment of Class-IV posts shall be as per rules in vogue which shall be published separately.
Note: – The Appointment shall be in terms of SRO 202 of 2015 as specified below:-
- A person appointed under these shall be initially on probation for a period of five years and after completion of five years his service shall be declared a permanent subject to passing of such test, or successfully undergoing such training as provided under the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Service (Classification, Control and Appeal)) rules, 1956 or as prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules governing the post/service to which he has been appointed.
- During the period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he/she is appointed.
- The person appointed against any available vacancy on the basis of being a resident of backward area or an area adjoining Line of Actual Control shall serve in such areas for a period of not less than seven years as provided under sub section (2) of Section Reservation Act 2004.
iv Every appointee shall after completion of five years period on probation be entitled to fixation of pay in the time scale of pay applicable to the post against which he/she is appointed. The person appointed under these rules shall be entitled to annual increments. Dearness Allowances, House Rent Allowances and City Compensatory Allowances, Border Allowances, as admissible under rules after successful completion of their five years service on consolidated Salary.
- These appointees shall be entitled to the benefits under the Medical Attendance Rules and Leave Rules from the date of their appointment.
- The Seniority of persons appointed under these rules shall reckon from the date of their appointment at appropriate place.
Vii The period spent on probation/consolidated salary shall also reckon for purposes of calculating the qualifying service of these appointees for pension and other benefits provided under rules.
CATEGORY WISE DETAILS OF CLASS-IV POSTS UNDER DISTRICT CADRE FOR,DISTRICT JAMMU
||Name of the Post
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!