For all the J&K latest Jobs, News, download JKalerts App
In latest employment notification from J&K School Education Department 291 Teacher jobs Academic Arrangement Basis for the academic session 2018-19 winter Zone /Summer Zone.
In reference, applications on prescribed format are hereby Invited from the permanent residents of District Udhampur having qualification as Graduation and above for engagement as temporary teacher purely on the academic arrangement for the Academic Session 2018-19 in Govt, the institution of District Udhampur as per availability of vacancies of teachers shown in Annexure “A”
Name of the post Teacher
1. The candidates will be initially engaged for a period of 59 days (extendable after break of two days subject to fulfillment of terms & conditions) purely on academic arrangement basis for the academic session 2018-19 or till these posts are filled up by the concerned recruiting agencies whichever is earlier on enhanced remuneration @ Rs.7500 per month and Rs 4500 per month for s’Vhard Zone and plain areas respectively.
2. That the candidate should be a permanent resident of Udhampur District.
3. That the candidate has passed Graduation and above from tho recognized University.
4. Preference shall be given to tho candidates having higher qualification and those having passed M. Ed , 8.Ed.
5. The selection of the Candidate will be effected on Academic moral and higher qualification will be preferred.
How to apply
Eligible candidates are directed to submit their applications along with required documents In their respective Zonal Education Officer’s office from 30-06-2018 to 10-07-2018 working days only during the office hours i.c. (10 .00 AM to 4.00 PM).
Last Date 10-07-2018
That the applications will be submitted in the office of concerned Zonal Education Officer within scheduled time along with the following Testimonials documents.
a. Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth.
b. Permanent Residence Certificate. (Under Process shall not be considered)
c. Qualification Certificates.
Graduation Points (pro-rate basis)
1. B. Ed 10 Points
2. M. Ed 05 points
3. Post Graduation 05 points
4. M. Phil 05 points
Ph. D 05 points
Ref:- Govt. Order NO:639-Edu of 2018 dated: 26-04-2018, issued under endorsement No:Edu-ll/370/2018 dated : 26-04-2018 and endorsed by the Director School Education vide No: DSEJ/NG/Tr/28S19-29 dated 29-0S-2018.
Download Application form
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!