MISSION DIRECTOR NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION NHM J&K RECRUITMENT
NHM Govt Jobs J&K : District Programme Manager, District Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs. Applications arc invited front the eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under National Health Mission. J&K for the following posts in Jammu Division as per details given below:
Rs. 25.000 per
||Qual.MBA from recognized University with computer proficiency.
Exp. 3 years post Qualification Experience in relevant field.
|(i) MCA/ BE Comptacrs – 80 Points
(ii) Viva- voce – 20 pen nis
Note -Item loon prorata basis
|District HQ Samba
||District Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Remuneration Rs. 18.500 per month
||Qual MCA/ B E Computers/ Graduation with PGDCA from recognized University Exp. 2 years post Qualification Experience in relevant field.
Age : Upto 45 years
|i. MCA/B.E Computers – 80 Point*
ii. Viva- voce – 20 points
Note -item (i) on prorata basis OK
ii, Graduation- 60 Points
iii, PGDCA – 20 Points
iv, Viva- vocc – 20
|District HQ Poonch
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local language, and mustbc conversant with computers especially in MS Office, etc.
- Candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and socio-economic conditions of the State.
- Candidate should be dedicated, hardworking and willing for extensive louring across the State.
- Selection of candidate will be as perth c District-wise merit out of eligible candidates.
- Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2019, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health &Family Welfare. Govt, of India.
- Applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the office of National Health Mission. Jammu personally or through representative on or before 10th March, 2018 (Jammu Office: State Health Society. Near Sainik School, Nagrota. Jammu – 181221).
List of documents, self-attested, to be attached with the application form:
i. Date of Birth Certificate
ii. Permanent Residence Certificate
iii. Dcgrccduly issuedby the concerncdUnivcrsity
iv. Marks sheet, duly issued by the concerned University, of all semesters.11 years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters1′ years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
v. MCI/ Dental Council Registration Certificate.
vi. Experience certificatc.as per advertisement notice, from an organization of reputewith date and sign of the issuing authorityalongwith seal.
Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected outrightly.
Any further information including list of short-listed candidates, date of interview, etc. shall be uploaded on the website www.jknhm.com. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
Last date 10th March, 2018
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!