Get Free Jobs Notification on Mobile Phone
Teacher Jobs in the School Education Department 212 posts. In the latest employment notification regarding Teacher recruitment on academic arrangement basis in School education department Kathua.
In pursuant to Govt Order No. quoted above in reference, applications on prescribed format are invited from the permanent residents of District Kathua having qualification as Graduation and above for engagement as temporary teacher purely on academic arrangement for the Academic Session 2018-19 in Govt institution of District Kathua as per availability of vacancies of Teachers shown in Annexure “A”. Eligible candidates are directed to submit their applications along with required documents in their respective Zonal Education Officer’s office from 19-06-2018 to 03/07/2018 working days only during the office hours i.e (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
Name of the post Teachers
Total number of posts 212
Qualification Graduation and above
Last Date 03/07/2018
Terms and Conditions:-
- The candidates will be initially engaged for a period of 59 days (extendible after break of two days subject to fulfillment of conditions) only on academic arrangement basis for the academic session 2018-19 or till these posts are filled by the concerned recruiting agencies whichever is earlier on enhanced remuneration @ Rs 7500 per month and @ Rs 4500 per month for 3rd/Hard Zone and plain areas respectively.
- That the candidate should be a permanent resident of Kathua District.
- That the candidate has passed Graduation from the recognized University.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and those having passed M Ed, B Ed.
- The selection of the Candidate will be effected on Academic merit and higher qualification will be preferred.
- That the candidate fulfills the age requirement under Rules as on 01/01/2018.
- That the candidate shall execute an agreement with the concerned DDO that he/she shall have no claim or right for appointment on permanent basis and there will be no commitment of the State Government in this behalf. The academic arrangement of the candidate shall automatically cease or stand cancelled on completion of the academic session or as and when the post is filled up on regular basis by the service Selection Board which ever is earlier.
- That the candidate shall give an undertaking in the shape of affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate to the above fact that they shall not insist for regularization extension/continuation of their service on any ground whatsoever and will ensure that during engagement the candidate has to abide by Government service conduct rules and as per terms and conditions of engagement provisions laid down by the department from time to time.
- That the candidate will be allowed to join in the School provided the post of Teacher is vacant.
- That the engagement made will automatically cease to exit in case of the filling of the post and no separate order is required to be issued thereof.
- That the selected candidates shall not presume themselves in service for filling up application forms for any permanent Govt. Service on the basis of said engagement.
- That the vacancies shown in Annexure A can be increased or decreased.
How to apply
That the applications will be submitted in the office of concerned Zonal Education Officer within scheduled time along with the following testimonials.
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth.
- Permanent Residence Certificate. (Under Process shall not be considered)
- Cualification Certificates.
- Affidavit/ Agreement/ MOU.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!