Class ivth Recruitment in Fisheries Department
Govt jobs : Application for Direct Recruitment to the class IV posts (District cadre) in the Fisheries Department are invited on the prescribed format The category wise breakup of vacancies is given below
|Name of the Post||Pay Band|
|Fisheries Guard||MS 4440-7440 with qrade pay of Rs. 1400/-|
|Chowkidar (feed Mill/ Manasbal)||MS 4440-7440 with qrade pay of Rs. 1300/-|
|Cook||MS 4440-7440 with qrade pay of Rs. 1300/-|
Salary will be made as per SRO 202 of 2015
Age as on 01-01-2018:
- Not below 18 years
- Not above
- General Category candidate : 40 years
- Physically Challenged : 42 year
- Member of SC/ST/OSC/ALC/RBA/ : 43 years
- Candidate already in Govt. Service : 40 years
- Ex Servicemen : 48 years
The candidates who participate in the selection process against the post mentioned below should be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state and
- A person shall be deemed to be resident of District Ganderbal if he/ she has resided in the District for a period not less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular post and is actually residing in the said District.
- If a woman marries outside the District, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate a bar for applying to the post provided that her husband has resided in that District as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.
- The candidate will have to deposit/ submit his/her application form with the Office of Assistant Director Fisheries District Ganderbal located at Mini Secretariat Ganderbal Room No. 407.
- The educational qualification and the physical standard prescribed for the post of Fisheries Guard/ Chowkidar/ Cook are specified as under:-
|01||Educational Qualification||Minimum and maximum qualification for Class Iv posts is Matric and 10+2 respectively from any recognized board/institute.|
|Chest Expanded (Cms)|
|Walk test:- Male 25 Kms in 4 Hours.|
Female 16 Kms in 4 Hours.
Physical fitness certificate to be issued by Chief Medical Officer (the test shall be qualifying in nature and no marks are allotted for these tests)
|02||Written examination||The question paper will be of 100 marks (Multiple Choice) of two hours duration. The question paper will be of 10“ standard.|
i v. Application from (Annexure “A”‘to the notification) should be duly filled in by the candidate in his/ her own writing accompanied by two latest passport size photographs (one fixed at the space shown in the application form), attested copies of academic qualification, date of birth certificate, marks certificate of each examination passed, character certificate, category certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of SRO 294, state subject certificate and a demand draft of Rs. 50/= (rupees fifty only) non refundable in the name of Assistant Director Fisheries District Ganderbal from any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank payable at RCC Srinagar along with application form before the last date of receipt of applications.
The application form complete in all respect should reach the office of Assistant Director Fisheries Ganderbal by or before 25-04-2018 during office hours.
The selection of candidate for the post of Fisheries Guard/ Chowkidar/ equivalent shall be made on their performance in their physical standard Test/ Written Test visa vice number of vacancies.
Category wise details of Class IV posts under District cadre for District Ganderbal.
|S. No||District||Name of the Post||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||OSC||Total|
|Chowkidar (Feed Mill/ Manasbal)||03||02||01||01||–||07|
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!