Directorate of School Education Academic arrangement of Teachers 2018 1590 posts
DSEK Jobs 2018 : DSEK Teacher recruitment :Applications on prescribed format are invited from the permanent residents of J&K having graduation as minimum qualification for engagement as Contractual teachers purely on academic arrangement (2018) in Government institutions of various districts of Kashmir Division on Zone basis as per availability of vacancies given in annexure. The number of vacancies can increase or decrease.
Name of the post Teachers
Number of posts 1590
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The candidates will initially be engaged for a period of 60 days only or till the regular selection of teachers is made by the Services Selection Board, whichever is earlier. The candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium of Rs. 3000/=.
- The vacancies shall be filled up on subject requirement basis.
- The candidates having B.Ed/M.Ed shall be given preference.
- Further continuation beyond 60 days (but not beyond academic session-2018) will be considered by the Chief Education Officers concerned subject to their performance/ behavior and requirement of the zone/institution and availability of vacancies.
- The engagement thus made shall not have any preferential claim to the candidates for selection on regular basis or for continuation against the said post on whatever grounds.
- The selected candidates have to tender an affidavit/undertaking (duly attested by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate) to the effect that they agree all the terms and conditions of their engagement and that they shall not claim for regular absorption or preferential claim against any post in the Department.
- In case there is no vacancy in a particular zone, the applicants shall have no right to claim engagement in any other zone.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate (Matriculation).
- Marks sheets/qualification certificates.
- Experience certificate, if any.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates applying for the engagement as teachers under the dispensation of “Academic Arrangement” for the session 2018 shall have to deposit an amount of Rs. 100/- (one hundred only) as processing charges along with their application form on the prescribed format in the concerned Chief Education Offices under proper receipt up to 20/02/2018 including forms submitted through postal system.
The Complete application form on prescribed format along with all the requisite documents should be deposited in the office of concerned Chief Education Officers by or before 20/02/2018 after which no application form shall be entertained on whatsoever grounds. The cut date shall also be applicable in respect of candidates who apply through Post office.
The prescribed scale of weightage to be acted upon for such engagement shall be as under:-
Graduation : 70 Points (Pro-rata basis)
B.Ed : 10 Points
M.Ed : 05 Points
Post Graduation : 05 Points
M.Phil : 05 Points
Ph.d : 05 Points
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR DIRECTORATE OF SCHOOL EDUCATION OFFICER, KASHMIR
Last Date to apply 20/02/2018