Get Free Jobs Notification on Mobile Phone
Govt Medical College GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 – Clinical Psychologist Posts: Govt Medical College GMC Srinagar has recently declared an employment notice for the Recruitment of Govt Medical College GMC Srinagar. Candidates who are interested in this job, they can apply for the Post through Offline mode and submit their Application Form with all relevant documents on or before the 10th June, 2018. The Candidates may download the application format from the official website of the Government Medical College, Srinagar i.e, http://www.gmcs.edu.in/. Additional information of Govt Medical College GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2018 regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information are mentioned below.
Name of the position Clinical Psychologist
No. of position(s) 01
Eligibility Criteria M. Phill in Clinical Psychology/(01) year Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology.
Remuneration Rs. 15,000/-
NB: No application thereof can be received by the Office after 2:00PM,
Last date before 10th June, 2018 upto 2:00 PM:-
1) The applicants are advised to enclose with their application format self attested copies of undermentioned documents/cerlificates:-
i) Requisite qualification Certificates/documents of the relevant post which should be supported with the marks sheets of all the exams, as mentioned above in the respective eligibility column,
ii) Date of Birth Certificate;
iii) Permanent Resident Certificate; (PRC).
iv) Experience certificates (if any) and;
v) Other relevant documents.
2) The Candidates may download the application format from the official website of the Government Medical College, Srinagar i.e, http://www.gmcs.edu.in/
3) The applicants shall have to appear before the constituted Selection Committee for interview/written test at Government Medical College, Srinagar alongwith all original testimonials and other related documents on the date which will be notified separately
4) The applicant for the post should not be of more than (45) years of age as on the date of issuance of the notice.
5) The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of one year’s contract. However abandoning/termination of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one months prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on the completion of sanctioned term.
6) No TA/DA will be paid and no separate call letters will be sent to the candidates at the time of Interview.
7) The applications of those candidates shall be rejected who fail to attach any requisite requirements/documents/marks sheets with their application formats.
8) A contact Number must be stated on the application.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!