For all the J&K latest Jobs, News, download JKalerts App
ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TEMPERATE HORTICULTURE ICAR-CITH WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONAL -I. ICAR-CITH, Srinagar Recruitment.
ICAR-CITH Srinagar Jobs Details
The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview on 4th August, 2018 at 11.00 AM at ICAR-CITH, Srinagar for the temporary position of Young Professional-I purely on contractual basis initially for a period of six months. The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications as indicated below should bring their brief bw-data neatly typed and experience certificates along with original and attested photocopies of qualification certificates, passport size photographs for verification and submission.
Name and No. of post(s) Young Professional-1 01 (One)
Name of project/Code Main Institute
Place of posting ICAR-CITH, Srinagar
B. Sc in Agriculture/Horticulture/Allied Science Experience: • Biochemical/Analytic/ Molecular techniques.
60 marks for essential qualification, 10 marts for Post Graduation, 10 marks for experience 15 marts for each completed year) and 20 marks for personal interview.
Walk-In-Interview on 4th August, 2018 at 11.00 AM at ICAR-CITH, Srinagar.
Candidates willing to reside inside the campus shall be given preference for which they have to submit necessary undertaking with their application format by specifically mentioning their intention for staying inside the campus
• Candidates should be above 21 years and below 45 years as on 01.07.2018. Age relaxation as per rules.
• Selected candidates for the position of Young Professional-1 will be paid emoluments as per norms of Govt of India/ KAR.
• Objection Certificate from the employer/University, in case he’she is employed.
• Initially the candidate shall be engaged for 6 months extendable to another term subject to his performance.
• The appointment of Young Professional would be on full time basis and he/ she would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with KAR,*’ ICAR-CITH, Srinagar.
• The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the positions are purely temporary
• Ho TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview.
• The Director, ICAR-CITH, Srinagar reserves the right to terminate his’her services without any notice at anytime and the decision of the Director, ICAR-CITH, Srinagar will be final and binding in all respect.
• Candidates shall being original qualification at the time of interview for verification.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!