JaKLaRMA Recruitment 2019 – Revenue officers/officials 129 posts. Invites application from Retired Patwari/Girdawar/Naib Tehsildar and Tehsildar for 129 posts of Revenue officers/officials.
The date of Engagement of retired revenue officers/officials on contractual basis in JaKLaRMA/ Settlement Organization for implementation of Digital India Land Records Modernisation Programme has been extended.
Post name Revenue officers/officials
Date of commencement for submission of application form 12.01.2019
Last Date of submission of forms extended up to 29.01.2019
Place of submission of application forms Office of the Addl. Deputy Commissioner (S) Srinagar.
No. of manpower required in District Srinagar 129
Application on the prescribed formats are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State for Engagement of Retired Patwari/Girdawar/Naib Tehsildar and Tehsildar in Settlement Organization for implementation of DILRMP on the approved honorarium @ Rs. 15000/- for retired Patwari/Girdawar and Rs. 20,000/- for Naib Tehsildar/Tehsildar for temporary engagement with the following conditions;-
1. That the applicant must be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. That the applicant must be a retired revenue officer/official (Patwari/Girdawar/Naib Tehsildar/Tehsildar from J&K Govt. Revenue Services.
3. The applicant must be below 68 years of age physically active and capable of conducting field visits.
4. The period of contract shall be initially for a period of 6 months, extendable further after assessment of the performance of the incumbent. The services of the appointee shall be terminable at one month’s notice from either side.
Read more J&K Govt Jobs Notifications
5. There should not be any case of criminal nature pending against the candidate in any Police Station/Crime Branch/Vigilance Organization of the Court of Law.
6. The applicant shall work full time in the Project during the contract period and will not accept any other assignment during this period.
7. The applicant shall produce Proof of retirement such as PPO.
8. For any matter in respect of which no provision has been made in this advertisement decision of JaKLaRAM shall be final binding on the applicant.
9. The services of the Revenue Consultant so engaged shall be utilized as per the needs assessment.