J&K Govt ICDS Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2019 for Women Welfare Officer, District Coordinator.
Due to poor response, applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible female candidates of the District Srinagar for following contractual posts under Mahila Shakti Kendra Scheme (MSK) as per below-mentioned qualification and eligibility.
||Name of the Post
||No. of Posts
||Women Welfare Officer
||35000/= Per month
||Masters in the field of Humanities & Social Science/MSW
||1 Experience working with the Civil Society Organization at least 02 Years 2. Computer knowledge in Writing & MIS
||20000/- Per month
||Graduate in Humanities & Social Science/ Social Work or any other related field
||1. Well versed with the issues related to the Women in the District
2. Computer knowledge in Writing & MIS
Eligibility Conditions for selection shall be as follow.s:-
- The Applicant should be a permanent resident of District Srinagar.
- Should have the requisite qualification as mentioned above from the recognized Institution for which she applies.
- Should have a good Moral character good Health & Physique.
- Should have maximum age limit of 35 Years as on 01.01.2018.
- Incomplete Application form in any respect shall be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- Application form received after cutoff date shall not be entertained in any case.
- The Candidate should possess original documents at the time of interview/Document verification.
- The date of interv iew shall be notified separately & no call letter will be issued separately.
- I erms of the Contractual appointment shall be for a period of two years from the date of appointment which may be extendable for another term of tw o years subject to performance of candidate and subject to approval of budget for such frame w ork by the Ministay of Women Child Development Government of India
- Candidates shall have to fill separate forms for each post.
Procedure for Selection.
Selection of the Candidates shall be made on the basis of merit as per score of the points assigned t
qualification, experience and interview’ as per following manner.
Qualification and Experience:-
||Basic qualification (on pro-rata basis).-
||Experience in relevant field –
||Computer knowledge at least 01 yr experience :-
||Overall Total points: –
The Candidate upon their selection against a particular post shall have to execute an agreement with the Department on the prescribed affidavit duly executed /sworn before the Judicial Magistrate to the effect that she shall have no claim / any right for permanent absorption/ regularization in Department at any stage.
Documents attached with the Application form:-
- Self-attested Photostat copy of all required relevant academic/technical qualification/DOB
- Certificate of required experience
- Certificate of proof of Residence in the District
- Application duly completed in all respects on the prescribed format should be submitted in the Office of District Programme Office, ICDS Srinagar during the working hours before the due date
last date for receipt of Application form 19.01.2019 upto 4pm