National Institute of Technology NIT Srinagar Jobs Recruitment consultant posts.
National Institute of Technology Kashmir Invites applications for engagement Consultant. All the interested candidates can apply for the Consultant positions in the NIT Srinagar Kashmir. The N.I.T Kashmir published vacancies for jobs aspirants of J&K. Interested Candidates must possess Post Graduate or any higher/ equivalent qualification pass from an institute recognized by the State Government to apply for the same post.
Interested candidates may apply online attaching their detailed CV and other relevant documents with their applications, to the Registrar, N.I.T Srinagar (J & K) on or before 06th November 2018 (Tuesday) by 4.30 PM. The Candidates in Government/ Semi-Government/PSUs/Universities/ Educational Institutions should route their applications through proper channel Jkalerts will provide you the complete detail about this J&K Govts job notification like Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Age limit with relaxation, post by category, Selection process & official notification. So interested candidates are requested to read it carefully to apply for NIT Srinagar Kashmir Jobs.
Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India has set up a ‘CHAIR PROFESSOR’ entitled “SHEIKH NURUDDIN CHAIR FOR WATER RESOURCES at National Institute of Technology (NIT) Srinagar, for carrying out the studies in Water Resources with emphasis on impact of Climate Change on it and adaptation of strategies in respect of Planning and Management of Water Resources Systems of particularly, INDUS BASIN. To fill up the Position of Consultant on Contract basis, applications are invited from the eligible interested candidates.
Post Name: Consultant
1. The candidate should possess minimum Master’s Degree in Water Resources Engineering /Hydrology /Environmental Engineering /Irrigation and Water Management with Bachelors Degree in Civil, Environmental, or Agricultural Engineering.
2. The candidate must have an experience of minimum 05 years Teaching/Industry/Research. However for a candidate with Ph.D. Degree the condition of experience is exempted.
3.The existing Professors/Associate professors of the institute with above relevant qualifications & experience can also apply to work on the basis of a top up salary ur at jkalerts in the shape of honorarium for this additional assignment.
4. The already superannuated Professionals of the relevant field & experience and fulfilling other requirements can also apply for the said Consultant position.
i) For Full time Consultant = Rs.70,000/- per month ( consolidated)
ii) Top up Honorarium for a Working Professor= Rs.16000/- per month and for an Assoc. Professor as Rs.12000/-
The upper age limit for occupying the chair will be preferably 65 years.
Tenure: The Tenure of the appointment to the Position would be 05 years , with a provision for extension.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online attaching their detailed CV and other relevant documents with their applications, to the Registrar, N.I.T Srinagar (J & K) on or before 06th November 2018 (Tuesday) by 4.30 PM
The Candidates in Government/ Semi-Government/PSUs/Universities/ Educational Institutions should route their applications through proper channel. If original application is routed through proper channel, an “Advance copy”, of the application should be sent so as to reach the Institute( NIT Srinagar) before the prescribed last date. If the application through proper channel is not received before interview, the interview for such a candidate will not be conducted.
- Original documents and ID proof (Aadhar/ passport/voter ID/PAN card) will have to be produced necessarily at the time of interview.
- Applicants are advised to mention a valid e-mail ID in their application. List of eligible candidates called for Interview will be uploaded in the Institute website. ur at jk alerts Candidates are advised to be in touch with the Institute Website: www.nitsri.ac.in for every relevant information related to recruitment/advertisement. Call letters to eligible candidates may also be issued through e-mail only.
- The institute will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of applications etc.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found, at a later date, that any information given in the application is incorrect / false, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated.
- Any dispute regarding the selection/ recruitment process will be restricted within J & K High court at Srinagar only.
All Qualifications, Experiences and Age Limit will be considered as on or before 31/07/2018
Every Job update from Jammu and Kashmir appears first at JKALERTS.COM
For NIT Kashmir Upcoming jobs notifications Selection Lists and Results update Free Job Alerts and Updates for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates. Keep Visiting Jkalerts.