Centre for Health Research & Innovation (CHRI) jobs in Srinagar
a PATH affiliate, is strongly positioned to create valuable impact in the public health space in India.
Get Free Jobs Notification on Mobile Phone
Name of the post
VACANCY FOR STATE PPM LEAD (SRINAGAR)
1. Engage with RNTCP staff and facilitate engagement for public private partnership through PPSA and non PPSA cities.
2. Lead Non.PPSAs implementation across the state.
3. Support RNTCP staff in creation of a State Technical Working Group (STWG) with relevant stakeholders and facilitate coordination amongst the STWG members.
4. Identify key private sector institutions operational in the state and liaison with them.
5. Assist the Operations Manager in preparing programmatic reports for the state on monthly/quarterly/annual basis and share them with NPMU.
Required skills & experience:
1.4+ years of experience in project management, project monitoring and evaluation
2. Strong leadership, communications and decision-making skills
3. Educational qualification – M.B.B.S./M.D.
Interested candidates please send across your CV on [email protected] latest by Thursday 31May 2018.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!