Govt Medical College GMC Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2018 -19 for various posts.
GMC Jobs Notification, Govt jobs Updates, Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir, Jobs updates
Name of the Position
Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Counsellor, Occupational Therapist, Lawyer, Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, MPW (Female).
Applications on plain paper, duly affixed with passport size photograph, are invited from the eligible candidates belonging to J&K State, for filling up of the following positions on contract basis in order to establish Child Nodal Center at Institute of Mental Health & Neuro-sciences,(IMHANS), under the scheme of Psycho Social Programme of UNICEF:-
|Name of the Position||No. of Position(s)||Eligibility|
|01.||Clinical Psychologist||(01)||M. Phil in Clinical Psychology. Candidates with higher qualification and / or experience especially in Child Psychology will be qiven preference.||Rs. 45,000/-|
|02.||Psychiatric Social Worker||(01)||Masters in Social Work with experience in Psychiatric Social work. Candidates with experience will be qiven preference.||Rs. 30,000/-|
|03.||Counsellor||(04)||M.A. in Psychology. Candidates with experience in dealing with children in hospitals and schools will be qive preference.||Rs. 25,000/-|
|(01)||Bachelor’s Degree (4 ^ course duration) in occupational therapy from recognized institute. Candidates with experience will be qiven preference.||Rs. 30,000/-|
|05.||Lawyer||(01)||LLB with experience in child protection.||Rs. 40,000/-|
|06.||Coordinator||(03)||Masters in Social work/Relevant social science with experience in child protection.||Rs. 30,000/-|
|07.||Data Entry Operator||(01)||Graduate with one year Diploma in Computer applications from recognized Institution. Candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidate should have working knowledge of office application, web desiqninq and networking.||Rs. 20,000/-|
|08.||MPW (Female)||(01)||FMPHW from a Institution recognized by the State Medical Council. Candidates with experience will be qiven preference||Rs. 10,000/-|
Other J&K Jobs updates
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The programme is for a period of 2(two) years only.
- The engagement will be initially for 1 year, extendable by another year on the basis of performance of the selected candidate.
- These are purely programme positions and the engagement is not against any substantive Govt, position. Engagement on these positions will in no case translate into a claim for permanent employment or employment in the Govt. Sector.
- The selected personnel(s) shall have to execute an agreement on the Judicial paper duly attested by the 1 ^ class Magistrate to the effect that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of one year’s contract.
- Applications with comprehensive C.V. along with relevant certificates/documents will be accepted in the office of the undersigned till 27th December, 2018 (04.00 PM).
- The applications of those candidates shall be rejected in whose case it will be found that the requisite requirements/documents/marks sheets have not been attached with their application formats.
- A contact number must be stated on the application.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid and no separate call letters will be sent to the candidates at the time of interview/test.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated or tempered documents/testimonials or making statement which are incorrect/false or suppressing material information shall render such person liable for legal action under Law and his/her candidature shall be cancelled in case such a defaulter is traced after selection his/her contract shall be terminated without any information to him/her.
- In case of any adverse report from the HOD concerned the engagement of the applicant shall outrightly be cancelled without any notice.