Govt Medical College Srinagar Research Scientist (Medical) Jobs Recruitment 2018.
Applications on plain paper, duly affixed with passport size photograph, are invited from the eligible candidates belonging to J&K State for filling-up of the following position on contract basis on the consolidated remuneration, for establishment of viral Research and Diagnosis Laboratory, (VRDL), under the scheme of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt, of India, in the Department of Microbiology Govt. Medical College, Srinagar, for a period of one year: –
Research Scientist (Medical) (01)
MD/DNB Microbiology from MCI recognized Medical College/lnstitute. OR MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College/lnstitute with (03) years research experience. Desirable: .
Experience in ICMR/DHR/IDSP/CSIR/DBT/any other project/Medical College.
• Publication in indexed Journal.
• Knowledge of computer application/Data Management.
Note: Preference will be given to the candidate(s) having highest Medical Qualification.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1) The applicants are advised to enclose with their applications the self attested copies of under mentioned documents/certificates:-
a) The certificates mentioned in the eligibility criteria column along with Marks certificates.
b) Experience Certificate of the Speciality.
c) Research Publication(s) in indexed Journal.
d) Permanent Resident Certificate, (PRC).
e) Date of Birth Certificate.
2) The applications should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 10th December, 2018 up to 3:30 PM.
3) The applicants shall have to appear before the selection committee constituted for the purpose, along with all the original testimonials and other related documents on the date of interview, which will be notified separately through print media as well as the official website of Govt. Medical College, Srinagar viz. www.gmcs.edu.in.
4) No T.A/D.A will be paid and no separate call letters will be sent to the candidates at the time of interview.
• The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement to the effect that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of one year’s contract. However, abandonment/termination of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month’s prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent, which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on the completion of sanctioned term.
• A contact number must be stated on the application.
• The applications of those candidates shall be rejected in whose case it will be found that the requisite requirements/documents/marks sheets have not been attached with their application formats.