J&K Directorate of Hospitality and Protocol Srinagar Interview Schedule
Interview schedule of candidates for various category of posts advertised by this directorate vide Notification no. DHP/Estt/534-V/1329-35 dated 03-10-2014 and shortlisted vide no. DHP/Estt/534-V/994-99 dated 08-03-2018.
The Interviews of the shortlisted candidates who have applied under various categories of posts advertised by this Directorate vide Notification No. referred above shall be conducted as per the details provided Annexure A, B & C to this notice
The interview of the candidates who have applied under State cadre & Divisional Cadre Kashmir shall be held on 9th& 10th of November 2018 in the office of the Deputy Director Hospitality & Protocol Kashmir, Church Lane Srinagarat 10:00 AM
Whereas, the interview of the candidates who have applied under Divisional Cadre Jammu shall be held on 19th of November 2018 in the Office of the Director Hospitality & Protocol J&K at State Guest House Gulami Bag Canal Road Jammu at 10:00 AM.
The candidates may also note that;
1. The permission to appear in the interview is purely provisional & subject to the fulfillment of eligibility conditions under rules for the posts on the cut-off date.
2. The candidates shall produce all original certificates/testimonials/marks sheets on the date of interview.
3. The reserve category candidates whose category certificates have expired are advised to produce the renewed certificates at the time of interview.
4. The list of the candidates is in the alphabetical order & not in the order of merit.
5. The Candidates figuring at S.No. 3 &S.No. 5 for the post of Safaiwallah (Open) under Division Cadre Kashmir didn’t figure in the list of shortlisted candidates notified vide no. DHP/Estt/534-V/994-99 dated 08-03-2018. However they submitted the representation in this regard and after proper scrutiny of their documents they were found to be eligible for the interview as per the prescribed criteria. Therefore they are also included in the shortlisted candidates for interview.
6. The interview date is subject to change in case of exigency.
7. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets shall not be allowed inside the premises in any case.
8. This issues without prejudice to the outcome of any writ petition(s) pending in any competent court of law.
Download Interview Selection List