J&K District youth services and Sports interview notice for REHBAR-e-KHEL posts in ZONE IMAMSAHIB & ZONE VEHIL of district Shopian.
Ref.: i) Cabinet Decision No. 196/12/2017 dated 23.10.2017 read with Government Order No. 141 – Edu(YSS) of 2017 dated 27.10.2017.
As per the directions issued by the Worthy Deputy Commissioner Shopian, the INTERVIEW DATES for the posts of REHBAR-e-KHEL which were earlier postponed for the zone of IMAMSAHIB & VEHIL, district Shopian are now rescheduled as per the new dates of INTERVIEW tabulated below:
|S. No.||Zone||Form Nos.||Date of Interview||No. of Candidates|
|01||IMAMSAHIB||99-101,103-115,118-120 and 33||27-11-2018||20|
|02||VEHIL||4,9,22,23,38,40,41 and 43||27-11-2018||8|
- All the applicants shall report at 10.00am sharp on the scheduled dates along with the original AADHAAR CARDS.
- The candidates shall appear for interview on the scheduled date along with all their original marks sheets & degree/qualification certificates, PRC (State Subject) & with a set of attested Xerox copies of aforementioned documents.
- No under process certificate shall be entertained.
- In case any deficiency is found with reference to eligibility at the time of interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview & shall also loose his/her candidature.
- Action as warranted under rules shall be initiated against the applicant/s who may furnish any fake/fabricated information/documents.
- This notice shall be considered as a call letter & no separate interview call letter shall be dispatched to any applicant.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Engagement/selection for Rehbar-e-Khel positions in District Shopian shall be subject to the outcome of the writ petition/spending in the court of law.