J&K State AIDS prevention and control society JKSACS Recruitment
J&K State AIDS prevention and control society JKSACS Recruitment. Invites application for Administrative Officer, Technical Officer, Computer Literate Steno, Counsellor, Laboratory Technicians.
Applications on prescribed Proforma are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for the following posts in J&K State AIDS Prevention and Control Society. All engagements will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year on a consolidated salary mentioned against each post.
Computer Literate Steno,
The other Terms & Conditions for contractual engagement are mentioned below:
1. The appointment is purely temporary for the period of one year on contract basis or till life of project whichever is earlier. However, in case of unsatisfactory performance, the contractual appointment can be terminated without any prior notice by the Society.
2. The candidate would have no claim for permanent absorption in the Society.
3. Preference will be given to the candidates hailing from the same district.
4. The selected candidates will have to work under the overall supervision of Project Director, JKSACS.
5. The age of fresh applicants applying for any of the post should be 18-60 years.
6. All the diploma/ certificate courses of Lab Technicians should be duly recognized/ approved by J&K State Medical Faculty, H&ME Deptt. J&K.
7. The selected candidates may be required to go for trainings/workshops within or outside the state.
How to apply
The interested candidates are requested to send their applications on the prescribed Proforma only, which can be had from the office of undersigned or can be downloaded from the official website of JKSACS (www.jksacs.org), along with the relevant documents (self attested true copies of Degree/Diploma Certificate, DOB Certificate, State Subject, Experience certificate etc) to the office of Project Director, J&K State AIDS Prevention and Control Society, 48-Samander Bagh, Exchange Road, Lai Chowk, Srinagar (For candidates belonging to Kashmir Division) & 1st Floor, SEERAT Complex, Sector 14, Near 5-A,Trikuta Nagar, Jammu (For candidates belonging to Jammu Division) within fifteen days after the publication of this advertisement in the Newspaper.