JKICPS Jammu & Kashmir State Child Protection Society Department of Social welfare Various jobs Recruitment 59 posts
Filling up of Vacant Positions under Integrated Child Protection Scheme on Contractual Basis, initially for a period of (01) year.
Post Various (For complete lists of post download complete notification)
a) Date of Commencement for submission of application forms 06.11.2018
b) Last Date for submission of application forms = 27 .11.2018
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Vacant Positions shown in the Annexure to this Notification. The advertised positions are Scheme positions and temporary and not in a pay scale.
To be eligible the candidate must be:
i. Permanent Resident of J&K State.
ii. Possess Academic/professional/technical qualifications and other eligibility conditions as required and specified against each position/item in the Annexure by or before the last date of submission of application forms i.e 27.11.2018.
iii. The candidates be within the Age limit as prescribed by the Government. However, the Age limit shall be determinable with reference to 01.01.2018
How to apply
The candidates must send in enclosed format the applications along with Xerox copies of required certificates (self-attested) at the address of Mission Directorate ,ICPS ( Rehmat Avenue ,Sanat Nagar.Baghat Srinagar 190005) or Mission Directorate ,ICPS ( Hajj House, Rail Head Complex .Jammu) along with Demand Draft for Rs 300 in favor of Mission Director, ICPS by the stipulated date. The candidates, who have already deposited the fee, need only to append the copy of the receipt with the application form.
2. The last date for the submission of applications for advertised positions above shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility to apply for the position. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt of application form i.e 27 .11.2018 shall not be entertained.
3. In case of huge response , the candidates may be shortlisted for interview/ Viva-voce on the basis of marks obtained in the eligibility qualification.
4. Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, wide publicity shall be given through print and electronic media, official Website (www.jkicps.org) of the ICPS about the venues, dates of the interview/Viva-voce for the information of eligible /shortlisted candidates. Plea of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for interview shall not be entertained.
5. The candidate must produce the original qualification certificates on the date of interview/Viva-voce. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be considered.
Download complete notification and application