Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) Scholarships 2019
Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) USA in collaboration with Iqbal Memorial Trust (IMT) invites applications for scholarships from meritorious students presently studying in class 9th. The scholarships will be granted purely on the basis of Merit cum Means. After scrutiny of the applications, KEI may conduct an aptitude test of the shortlisted candidates.
• Applicants must have secured more than 75% marks in their 8th standard examination conducted by DIET in November 2018.
• Total annual household income of the applicant should not exceed INR 3,00,000(Rupees three lakhs).
• All the information provided by the applicant will be verified using multiple sources; any wrong information furnished by the applicant will disqualify him/her.
COLLECTION OF APPLICATIONS:
• Application forms can be downloaded from the Kashmir Education Initiative website, www.kashmireLorg from 20th November 2018.
• Applications may, also be collected from 20th November 2018 to 20th December 2018 at KEI office or the designated collection centers/Authorized persons listed below.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Submit Complete application forms duly attested by the Principal or Headmaster of the current school where student is enrolled in his/her 9th Class along with
• Self-attested copy of student’s Class 8th marks certificate.
• Proof of total household annual income duly signed by concerned tehsildar or president of local masjid-committee/Auqaf on the format mentioned in the application form.
• Four recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
at KEI office or the designated collection centers/Authorized persons by 26th December, 2018 listed below.
KASHMIR EDUCATION INITIATIVE SCHOLARSHIPS 2019
• Start date for submitting application forms : 20th November 2018
• Last date for Submitting Application forforms :26th December 2018
DISTRICT AUTHORIZED CENTRE
SRINAGAR 1. Office of Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) House no.373, near D.A.V.School Srinagar 190008. Contact no.9469156958/0194-2310040 2. Sakhawat centre J8iK, Iqbalabad Bernina. Contact No.871S80SS55 3. Hayat Manan,Srinagar Contact No.: 9797210750
BUDGAM 1. Sakhawat Centre, Imamud -din -Qamarud-din Complex Hyderpora Contact No 01942430219/9419992819 2.Shabir Ahmad, Budgam : 9419402679
PULWAMA l.Sakhawat Centre; Bus Stand near fire services, Pulwama. Contact no. 01933216680/8803392553/9419988099 2.Mohd Amin Bhat Pampore, Contact No. 9906566510
SHOPIAN l.Sakhawat Centre near Sumo Stand Shopian. Contact No. 9070490490/9796744125/9596561556
KULGAM l.Sakhawat Centre, Near Bus Stand Kulgam. Contact No. .7780821880/9622474812/9906858130/9469182770.
ANANTNAG l.Sakhawat Centre main office near General Bus stand Kadipora, Anantnag. Contact No.01932222026/9419049631/9622900385/9697910120. 2.Aoshiq Sahib Anantnag and Kokernag, Contact No. 8713900714
BARAMULLA l.Sakhawat Centre, District office NoorBagh,Fruit Mandi Sopore. Contact No.9419365726/7780862607/9906582160 2. Dr. Parvez Maqbool Lone, Sopore. Contact No.,9419036147 3. Abdul Hameed Sofi Baramulla Contact No. 9419008981 4. Maqsood Ahmad Khan Baramulla, Contact No.9419032382
KUPWARA l.Sakhawat Centre Hyhama Road; Kupwara. 2. Mushtaq Ahmad dar ,Handwara Langate. Contact No. 9906609410 3. RajaAadil, Langate Kupwara. Contact No. 7889970252 4. Mukhtar Hussain, Kama Contact No. 9596167950 5. Nishad Iqbal, Kama Contact No. 9906883435
GANDERBAL l.Sakhawat Centre, Hotel Hideout Ganderbal Contact No.9697371598/9596176194 2. Basharat Ahmad Bhat Ganderbal. Contact No. 9596174755
BANDIPORA l.Sakhawat centre Bandipora, Contact No.9906510243. 2. Rashid Lone, Contact No. 9906510243
♦ Incomplete applications without necessary attachments will be out rightly rejected.
♦ If any problem is faced in locating an authorized center, please call us at 9469156958 (0194-2310040.