On-line scholarship applications under Post-matric Scholarship from students belonging to Pahari Speaking Category for the year 2018-19.
On-line applications are invited from the students belonging to Pahari Speaking People Category pursuing studies within & Outside the State of Jammu & Kashmir in Government/Government Recognized Educational Institutions undergoing above 12th class Diploma courses, Graduation/Post-Graduation Level Courses, B.Ed, M. Phil, Ph.D 8s Professional/Technical Degree Courses at Under Graduate and Post-Graduate Levels. On-line implementation will be done through State Portal under URL:-https:/ /jk.gov.in/ikservices. Only online applications under these Schemes will be accepted and no request for offline applications will be entertained :-
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AVAILING THE SCHOLARSHIP SERVICE: –
- To avail the Scholarship, a candidate has to log to URL:-https: / /ik.gov.in/ikservices and before applying the Service, User has to register himself using the Register Link given on the menu.
- Applicant has to upload the scan photo (jpg image) of size less than 20 kb before
- Please note the User ID and Password entered by the applicant during registration for Login and availing the service when needed.
- Please select the role type Citizen while entered login credentials by the Applicant.
- Please note the Citizen ID after successful registration as it will be required at the time of availing the service.
- After login, applicant has to click on the e-services tab in the left menu, thereafter click on the Pahari Speaking Boardand click on Post-matric scholarship.
The value of scholarship include maintenance allowance plus non-refundable fee compulsorily payable by the students, studying in Government or Government recognized Educational Institutions by the Government/UGC/Board of Technical Education and similar statutory Professional Councils of India for recognized, courses.
The following documents in original shall be uploaded/attached with hard copy of the downloaded on-line application form:-
- One Passport size photograph.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (State Subject Certificate).
- Duly attested,Promotion Certificate, in case student has passed previous Examination/Marks sheet of previous class passed.
- Valid Hosteller Certificate issued by the Institution.
- Institute Recognition Certificate.
- Attested Fee Structure duly approved by central/state Government (in case of Private recognized Institutions).
- Income Certificate.
> Parents/Guardians current income certificate in original, from the concerned Tehsildar
(in case of students whose Parents/guardians are not Government employees). In case of wards of Government/Semi Government/PSU employees, Salary Certificate issued by the concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officers. (Income certificate with cutting/mutation will lead to rejection of Application forms.)
- (Valid) Category Certificate (Pahari Speaking Category) from the Tehsildar concerned.
- Aadhaar Number alongwith Xerox of Aadhaar Card and seeding of Aadhaar with bank
Account will lead to smooth transaction of sanctioned amount of scholarship in favour of eligible students.
- Mobile Number is mandatory.
- Affidavit to be submitted / enclosed with hard copy by the student for which the specimen of Affidavit is as under: –
I S/o R/o
District do hereby solemnly declare on oath that: –
. I am not in receipt of any other scholarship from any other Institution/Department for the year and eligible for scholarship under Category.
. I am not pursuing any other course from any other Institution for which I have applied for another scholarship
. I have paid an amount of Rs. to to Institute for course.
. All details mentioned in the form and documents attached are true and correct and nothing has been concealed therein.
. I understand that in case I am found guilty of any wrong information for misleading the Government, the Government is liable to take any necessary action against me under rules, including recovery of the scholarship amount/being blacklist/debarred from any scholarship in the future.
THE GRANT OF SCHOLARSHIP IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:-
- Mere filling of on-line scholarship application form will construe no right on the student that he/she will be granted scholarship.
- Preference will be given to the Government Institutions.
- Scholarship will be restricted to availability of funds and also the merit and income.
- The income limit prescribed is Rs. 2.50 lacs (maximum).
V A Scholarship holder under this Schemes will not avail anyother scholarship/stipend forpursuing the same course/class from any other Agency/Department.
The applicants are advised to take print-out of the duly filled-in application form, after submitting it on-line and submit the same to the concerned institution/College/University alongwith all requisite documents. The concerned Head of Institution/College/University will verify the on-line Applications with hard copies and forward the hard copies to the State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People for further scrutiny/verification and also maintain record of students who have applied for scholarship for further reference.
TIME-LINE FOR STUDENTS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS: –
|1.||Submission of online applications by students 8& submission of hard copies alongwith all required documents to concerned institute.||10th December 2018|
|2.||Verification/forwarding of On-line Applications by Institutes 86 Submission of hard copies to State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking||15th December, 2018|
|People, 2nd Floor, Pragati Bhawan, Railhead Complex, Jammu.|
|3.||Scrutiny/Verification of on-line application forms with Hard copies by State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People||20thDecember, 2018|
The concerned Institutes/college/Universities are requested to approach State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking Peoplewith their recognition/registration certificate alongwith Name, e-mail and Contact details for uploading 86 generating of User ID and Password for on-line verification of applications on State Portal.
Moreover, the students pursuing various recognized courses outside the state can submit hard copy of online application form submitted along with requisite documents through the Head of the concerned Institute to State Advisory Board for the Development of Pahari Speaking People, 2nd floor Pragati Bhawan Rail Head Complex, Jammu.