Selection List of the candidates for Operation Theatre Technician under NHM (District Shopian)
Ref: Advertisement Notice No: NRHM/DMU/SPN/18/464-68 dated 06-10-2018 Screening Test Notification
NO:NHM/Dmu/SPN/18/509-511 dated 23-10-2018 Interview notification No: NHM/Dmu/Spn/18/593- 96 dated 30-11-2018
Whereas, pursuant to above referred Notice, Candidates for the post of Operation Theatre Technician applied under NHM Scheme in District Shopian.
Whereas, in view of the fact that number of applicants was more than five time the number to be called for the interview the screening test for the above posts was conducted.
Whereas after evaluating the performance of the candidates in the screening test, the points secured by them on prorata basis for their academic qualification as per the eligibility and the marks secured by the candidates in the Viva Voce , the selection has been framed in accordance of their merit positions..
Now on the basis of aggregate points secured in academic merit, performance and interview points as envisaged in the guidelines the selection list has been framed as per the Annexure enclosed to this notification for information of candidates with the direction to report to the Chief Medical officer (Vice Chairman DHS) Shopian within a week’s time.
The terms and conditions governing the selection list are as under:
- Mere figuring of the candidates name in the Selection list does not entitle the candidate to be selected as it shall be subject to the verification of all testimonials of the candidate.
- In case of deficiency with reference to the eligibility etc proved at any stage of time , the candidate shall forfeit their selection.
- In case at any time it is found that any candidate has used any fraudulent means or certificate (PRC, Marital Status) to avail local criteria, his / her selection will be cancelled.
- The candidates will submit an undertaking duly authenticated by the First Class Magistrate to the effect that if the institution from which the candidate has attained the degree/diploma is not recognized or if the certificates found to be fraud at any point of time their selection will be cancelled without any notice.
- The Initial contract will be valid for one financial year upto 31 March 2019 and the appointment of the candidates will be governed by the guidelines/rules of National Health Mission from time to time.
|Selection List of Candidates for the post of Operation Theatre Technician under NHM in Shopian District|
|S. No||Name of The Candidate with Parentage||Residence||Total Points secured out of 100|
|01||Fayaz Ahmad Lone S/o Gh. Hasan Lone||Wangipora Herman||71.7714|
|02||Aijaz Ahmad Mir S/o Mohd Ismail Mir||Awneera||68.4848|
|01||Suhail Ahmad Dar S/o Nazir Ahmad Dar||Dashipora Shopian||67.8662|