SKIMS Conduct of interview for the posts of Lab Attendant/ Nursing Orderly/ Orderly.
It is notified for the information of all those candidates who have applied for the post of Lab Attendant/ Nursing Orderly/ Orderly pursuant to this office Advertisement No. 04 of 2017 dated 12-07- 2017 and have submitted their hard copies in this office that the interview of candidates will be conducted at SKIMS Medical College, Bernina Srinagar as per below mentioned table.
|Post Name||Candidates to be interviewed||No. of candidates||Date & Time of Interview|
|1||Lab Attendant/ Nursing Orderly/ Orderly||Candidates who belong to Open Merit (OM) category and Schedule Caste (SCH. Caste)||50||16-11-2018 at 11 am|
|2||Lab Attendant/ Nursing Orderly/ Orderly||Candidates who belong to RBA category and Schedule Tribe (ST).||35||17-11-2018 at 11 am|
Provisional shortlist of candidates was notified vide this office Notification No. SKIMS-MC/
Adm/2018/5239-44 dated 24-09-2018 for document verification and was published on the official website and in local newspapers in which some candidates failed to appear before the verification committee or were not found eligible during verification consequent upon which a fresh list of eligible candidates falling in the merit has been prepared. The newly prepared list is also available on the official website of this institute i.e. www.skimsmc.edu.in. Document verification of newly added candidates shall be carried out by the Document Verification Committee at the time of interview.
- The candidates shall have to produce all original academic/ technical certificates, valid Identity proof & one (01) latest Passport size photograph with them at the time of Interview.
- Mere figuring of name in the list does not entitle the candidate to appear in the Interview; however, it shall be subject to the scrutiny of all testimonials/eligibility of the candidates.
- In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc. proved at the time of Interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the Interview, or if any deficiency is found subsequently the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as disqualified.
- The additional qualification(s)/reserved category certificate acquired by the candidate after the last date of submission of online application forms shall not be entertained.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/ testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall be debarred from Interview, besides, rendering him/ her liable for criminal prosecution under law.
- No further Interview call letter shall be issued to any candidate whose name figures in the said list. The candidates are required to report to the office of the Administrative Officer SKIMS Medical College, Bernina one hour before the start of interview on the scheduled date.
- Any candidate(s) not appearing in the interview on the scheduled date shall not be interviewed later.
- Mobile Phone or any other electronic gadget is not allowed in the office premises.
Note: No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the interview.