J&K Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs FCS&CA Department Jobs Recruitment.
Applications on plain paper are invited (from eligible candidates) for the below mentioned posts to be filled on contract basis for a period ending 31.03.2019 only, in the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department:-
||Name of the Post
||No. of vacancies
||Minimum educational qualification & experience
||Jr. Consultant for e-PDS implementati on in J&K State.
||BE/B Tech and MBA with 2+ year’s experience
||Rs 40,000/- per month
||01 Jr. Consultant will have to work in Civil Secretariat, 01 Jr. Consultant for Kashmir Division and 01 Jr. Consultant for Jammu Division.
- Candidate must be a bonafide State Subject of J&K.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age from the date of notification.
- The candidates shall have a minimum experience of 2 years of working in any reputed Organization/ Company/ Government Department particularly in implementation of projects regarding e-pds/PoS operations.
- Application forms shall have to be submitted/received on or before 15-11 -2018.
How to Apply:
The prescribed application form is available at the official website of FCS&CA (www.jkfcsca.gov.in) Department or can be obtained from the office of :-
- Director FCS&CA, Kashmir, Shaheed Gunj, Srinagar.
- Director FCS&CA, Jammu, Plot No.58, Friends Colony, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu.
Application complete in all respects (on the prescribed format) affixed with the recent passport size photograph of the candidate (duly attested by Gazetted Officer) along with a non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in favour of Financial Advisor/CAO, FCS&CA Department payable at Jammu should reach the office of Commissioner/Secretary to Government, FCS&CA Department, Civil Secretariat, Jammu by or before the last date of submission of the applications forms.
Attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the Application Forms:-
- Relevant qualification Certificates.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Marks Certificate of all qualifying examinations.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
Candidates who are shortlisted for interview shall be required to produce the original set of above certificates for verification at the time of interview. Candidates who fail to produce any of the above mentioned certificates in original shall not be allowed to appear in the interview and their candidature will be cancelled.
Criteria of Selection:
Candidates whose application forms are complete in all respects shall be considered to be shortlisted for an interview based on the following criteria.
- The selection of Candidate will be based on point system with 60 points for Educational Qualification, 20 for Experience and 20 points for interview.
- Short listing of candidates for interview will be done @ 5 times the number of posts available i.e. for 1 vacancy 5 eligible candidates shall be short listed for interview.
- The short listing for interview will be done based on the points awarded to each candidate for his/her respective educational qualification and experience. The points system shall work as per the Annexure’A’.
The points accumulated by the candidate based on the above table shall be added to his/her score in the interviewand the merit list for selection will thus be determined. The candidates securing the highest marks shall be selected forthe post depending upon the number of poststo befilled up.
The date of interview shall be notified separately.
The FCS&CA Department shall have sole right of cancellation of advertisement, rejection of any application, cancellation of candidature of any applicant at its discretion without any notice.
The FCS&CA Department reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any action to this invitation without any prior notice. Notwithstanding anything contained in this advertisement, FCS&CA Department reserves the right to accept or reject any application, or to annual the selection process or reject all applications, at any time without any liability or any obligation for such rejection or annulment and without assigning any reasons thereof. The selected candidates will have to give an affidavit to the effect that they will not claim continuation/regularization/absorption in the Department against the post beyond the 4 months stipulated time period.
Notification No:-02- FCS & CA of 2018 Dated: 25.10.2018