TRAFFIC POLICE OFFICE CITY JAMMU
On the eve of 546th Birth Anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Ji Maharaj, a religious Nagar Kirtan (procession) is being taken out on 23-11-2015 at 1000 hours to 1700 hours which will start from Gurdwara Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Chand Nagar Jammu via Samadian Road- Vivekanand Chowk, Gumat crossing, Dogra Chowk, Bikram Chowk, District Police Line, Dainik Jagran Chowk, Green Belt Chowk (Lighting), Gandhi Nagar Hospital Road, Gole Market, FCI Depot., Shiva Ji Chowk, Khalsa Chowk, Gurdwara Sri Singh Sabha Nanak Nagar Jammu. The general public is requested to follow the following traffic diversions/restrictions for smooth plying of vehicular traffic, so that no inconvenience is caused to general public:-
• The vehicular movement on the route of the procession shall be restricted depending upon the movement of Nagar Kirtan (procession).
• The vehicles coming from Samba Kathua and Inter-state vehicles shall be diverted from Kunjwani via Narwal by pass towards Nag rota onwards.
• Similarly vehicles coming from Katra-Udhampur shall be diverted from TCP Nagrota via Sidhra bye Pass towards Kunjwani and onwards.
• The vehicles coming from Poonch, Rajouri, Akhnoor shall be diverted through 4th Tawi Bridge.
• Light vehicles coming from Railway Station shall be diverted via Gujjar Nagar, Circular Road.
• The vehicles coming from Indira Chowk bound for JP ChowkA/ivekanand Chowk shall be diverted towards Fly- Over or B.C Road till the procession crosses Dogra Chowk.
• The vehicles coming from Residency Road bound for Dogra Chowk will be diverted towards Gujjar Nagar till the procession crosses DPL Jammu.
• The vehicles coming from Vivekanand Chowk bound for JP Chowk will be diverted towards Mansar Lane, Raghunath Bazar, Residency Road etc. for onward destination.
• The vehicles coming from Satwari side bound for Dogra Chowk, Vinayak Bazar JP Chowk, Indira Chowk etc. will be diverted via Fly over.