Application invited for Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) in Ramban Distt
Online applications are hereby invited on the prescribed application forms from the Un-employed Youth of Rural and Urban areas of District Ramban to avail the loan for the establishment of their new manufacturing/Service sector under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) for the year 2017-18, within 21 days
How to apply
The prescribed form may be obtained from the office of the undersigned in any working day during the office hours. All the interested candidates are advised to contact the office of the General Manager District Industries Centre Ramban during office hours on any working day for further details.
The other terms and conditions for the said scheme are as under.
|Qualification||8th pass for manufacturing units above Rs. 10 lacs project cost and for the service sector above Rs. 05 lacs.|
|Age||18 years and above.|
|Income||No income ceiling.|
|Project cost||The maximum project cost under manufacturing Category Rs. 25 lacs and for the service sector above Rs. 10 lacs.|
|10% for General Category candidates and 05% for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Ex-Serviceman/Physically Handicapped/Women/Hill and Border Areas.|
|Margin Money/ Subsidy||15% in Urban areas and 25% in Rural Areas for General Category candidates and 25% in Urban Areas and 35% in Rural areas for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Ex-Serviceman/ Physically Handicapped/Women/Hill and Border Areas.|
List of Documents Required
Three sets of:
- Application form.
- Project Report.
- Proof of land (Copy of Sale Deed/Rent Deed/Lease Deed/Ownership)
- Copy of blue print & building to be constructed, if any.
- List of machineries along with quotations.
- Proof of residence (Ration card/EPIC).
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- NOC of Gram Panchayat with population.
- Undertaking as per prescribed format. (Duly attested by 1* Class Magistrate/ Judicial Magistrate)
- Copy of Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman etc.)
- License, if any