OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD (PRB) J&K POLICE SRINAGAR
Sub: Event schedule for physical tests (PET/MT) for recruitment of constables in J&K Police (Kashmir Province- Leh/Kargil excluded). Ref: Police Hqrs Advertisement issued under endorsement no. PERS/A/117/2015/ 47322-422- Dated: 25-08-2015
For the recruitment of constables in J&K Police, advertised vide the above referenced notice, the J&K Police Recruitment Board (PRB) has formulated the schedule detailed in Annexure- A to this notice, for conduct of Physical Endurance Test (PET) and other prescribed tests in respect of Candidates belonging to Kashmir Province (excluding Distt. Leh and Kargil). All applicants conforming to the prescribed educational, physical and other required standards as per the advertisement issued on the subject, are advised to strictly follow the scheduled date/ time and also ensure compliance of the instructions given in the admit cards and reproduced hereunder as well. The candidates shall bring along the admit cards dispatched to their respective postal addresses through speed post and also produce the Original Testimonials in support of their qualification /age /PRC/ reserved category etc- on the given date/time. Candidates are advised to reaffirm that they meet the required physical and other standards before participating in the physical endurance and other tests. Any candidate who participates in these events knowing that he/she is short of the eligibility criteria or on account of some inadvertent man/ machine error but is found ineligible at the time of Physical Measurement Test / age bar, at the time of checking of original certificates, he/she shall do so solely at his /her own peril and the PRB shall have no responsibility for any such eventuality. The applicants can also down load their admit cards on the J&K Police web site http://www.jkpolice.gov.in . The candidates are advised to stick to the published schedule for each district and the candidates should report at the particular venue earmarked for each district against the vacancies of the particular district they have applied for, which shall not be ordinarily altered or changed. The schedule of PET/other tests for Candidates belonging to Jammu Province shall be published shortly while for the candidates of Distt. Leh and Kargil, the schedule for physical tests etc shall be announced subsequently depending on the fairness of weather. All concerned are advised to take notice accordingly.
Mir M. Aftab (S.P) Member/Spokesman
DIPK-10770 For Police Recruitment Board (PRB)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Your admission to the PET venue will be subject to production of the Call letter/ admit card. The candidate will be allowed to appear only at the centre, date and time allotted to him/ her. No request for change of the date, time or centre of PET will be entertained under any circumstances.
2. You should be present at the PET Venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time of the Test. Candidate/s reporting late shall not be permitted for PET.
3. No repeat/second chance/relaxation in standard for PET will be given under any circumstances. Similarly there will be no adjustment of Venue or Date.
4. J&K Police Recruitment Board will not be liable /responsible for any loss/injury/damage, whether direct or consequential, suffered by any candidate during PET. Candidates are advised in their own interest to ensure that they are physically and otherwise fit to undertake the PET and observe due care to avoid injury/damage/loss to either themselves or others during the process of PET.
5. There are no regulations for dress/shoes etc. for PET. Candidates are advised to wear dress/shoes etc. which they find most comfortable for the PET.
6. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for Travelling/ Boarding/Lodging/Belongings i.e. Mobile & Bags. USE of Mobile Phone during PET is strictly prohibited. No claim forTA/DA to attend these tests is permissible to any category in any condition.
7. The call letter/ admit card is only a permission to appear for the PET. Issue of the admit card is in no way indicative that J&K PRB is otherwise satisfied with details and documents of candidate and does not entitle the candidate to any appointment whatsoever in J&K Police.
8. The decision of the J&K PRB or officer nominated on behalf of J&K PRB in regard to any issue concerning PET shall be final and binding.