|SCHEDULE FOR CONDUCT OF PET/PST (RANGE LEVEL) FOR THE CANDIDATES OF KASHMIR PROVINCE WHO HAVE APPLIED FOR THE POST OF SUB INSPECTORS IN J&K EXECUTIVE/ARMED POLICE & TELECOM WING UNDER TRP FOR THE YEAR-2016-17|
|RANGE||DISTRICT||TOTAL NO OF CANDIDATES APPLIED||DATE||NO OF|
CANDIDATES TO APPEAR DATE WISE
|NO OF DAYS||VENUE|
|21-05-2017||2473||02 DAYS||DPL GROUND BARAMULLA|
|03-07-2017||2500||02 DAYS||HIGH GROUND ANANTNAG|
|CKR||LEH||1071+18 = 1089||17-07-2017||1089||01 DAY||EJM DEGREE COLLEGE GROUND LEH|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Your admission to the Physical Endurance Test (PET) venue will be subject to production of the call letter/admit card which can be download from J&K Police Website, the candidate will be allowed to appear only at the Venue, date and time allotted to him/her through Admit Card. No request for changing the date, time or Venue of PET will be entertained under any circumstances.
2. You should be present at the PET Venue at least half an hour before the reporting time of the Test. Candidate(s) reporting late shall not be permitted for PET.
3. No repeat/ second chance/relaxation in standard for PET will be given under any circumstances, similarly there will be no re-adjustment of Venue or date.
4. J&K Police Recruitment Board (Sis) will not be liable/responsible for any loss/injury/damage, whether direct or consequential, suffered by any candidate during PET, Candidates are advised in their own interests that they must be physically and otherwise fit to undertake the PET and observe due care to avoid injury/damage/loss to either themselves or otherwise during the process of
5. There are no regulations for dress/shoes etc, for PET. Candidates are advised to wear dress/shoes etc, which they find most comfortable for the PET.
6. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for Travelling/Boarding/Lodging/Belongings etc. . Use of Mobile Phone during PET is strictly prohibited. No claim for TA/DA to attend tests is permissible to any category in any condition.
7. The call letter/admit card is only a permission to appear for the PET. Issue of the admit card is in no way indicative that J&K PRB is otherwise satisfied with details and documents of candidate and does not give any claim to the candidate to any appointment whatsoever in J&K Police.
8. The decision of the J&K PRB or officer nominated on behalf of J&K PRB with regard to any issue concerning PET shall be final and binding.
9. The Candidates are advised to come along with their original testimonials on the scheduled date for scrutiny of the documents. No under process claim shall be entertained while checking the documents.