Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education JKBOSE Notification: Admission Forms for 12th Session, Bi-Annual, 2018-19.
It is hereby notified for information of concerned candidates and all other stake holders that the schedule for submission of Permission-cum-Admission Forms and Statement of Enrolments completed in all respects duly filled in on the prescribed formats of the following category of eligible candidates of the affiliated academic institutions of Kashmir Division including Keran, Tangdar, Machil and Gurez for the Higher Secondary Part-ll Examination Class (12th) Session, Bi-Annual, 2018-19, is given as under:
- The re-appear / Failure candidates of Higher Secondary Part-ll Examination Class (12th) Session Annual Regular 2018 of Kashmir Division including the re-appear / Failure candidates of Keran/ Tangdar/ Machil/ Gurez who appeared in regular capacity in the last examination of (Class 12th) Session Annual Regular 2018.
- The eligible candidates desirous to appear under “improvement of performance”
Schedule for Deposition of forms and description of fee.
||Last Date with Fee of Rs. 900/- Per candidate
||Preparation days for submission Form/Fee
||29-01 -2019 to 30-01 -2019
||Late Fee for 1st count: Rs. 580/- Per candidate plus Actual Fee
||31-01-2019 to 08-02-2019 Without any preparation day/s.
The candidates who failed to deposit their admission cum permission forms for appearing in the Higher Secondary Part-ll Examination Class (12th) Session Bi-Annual 2018-19 in response to the
|previous Notifications dated: 16-11 -2018,01 -12-2018 and 06-12-2018.
|Schedule for Deposition and description of fee
|a Last date with total fee of Rs. 2375/- per candidate
||upto 28-01 -2019 without any preparation day
Cost of pre-filled admission cum permission form is Rs. 20/-. However, no cost shall be charged for the admission cum permission form/s downloaded from the BOSE website in respect of the candidates whose pre filled form is not prepared by the BOSE.
In case the last date/s for submission of fee / forms is declared as holiday, the next Working day shall be treated a last date.
Instructions and Guidelines for the Processing and Submission of the Permission cum Admission Forms/fee and related Statement of Enrollments:
- The Heads of the institutions are instructed to submit the Permission-cum-Admission Forms and Statement of Enrolments completed in all respects & duly filled in the prescribed formats along with forwarding letters in triplicate in the respective BOSE offices through their authorized representatives/admission In- Charge only. The letters must indicate the number of candidates (enrolled & appearing) subject wise and description of fee deposited in the Bank.
- The Heads of the Institutions concerned shall also ensure that:
- Particulars of only four candidates are filled on each side of the enrolment page.
- Affix the latest digital colored photograph of each candidate against his/her particulars on the enrolment form duly signed and stamped as well as sent-up list which remains with the institutions for record and reference.
Cover the photographs with quality transparent adhesive tape on enrollment form to avoid chance of misuse and impersonation.
- The fee, as prescribed above, shall be deposited by the Heads of the affiliated Academic institutions for the concerned candidates in the shape of “Bank slip” to be obtained from the concerned BOSE office, pledged to the Chairman, the J&K State Board of School Education and deposited in the designated Branches of Jammu & Kashmir Bank.