JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION SOLINA, SRINAGAR
NOTIFICATION NO; PSC/EXAM/2015/26 DATED:21.08.2015
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of taking the Departmental Examination the details of which are given here under:-
Item No. Name of Departmental Examination
1. SAC Part-ll Departmental Examination in accordance with the provisions laid down in Government Order No. 249 of 1960 Dated 24-10-1960 as amended from time to time and J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examinations) Rules, 2005.
1. How to obtain the Application Form: The Scanable Application Form along with a “Dummy
Application Form” and a List indicating the Code Numbers of various Examinations can be obtained from:-
a) The Office of J&K Public Service Commission at Jammu/Srinagar against a cash payment of Rs.100/- as the cost of Scanable Application Form and processing charges of Rs.l 0/- to be paid at J&K Bank Counters set up in the Commission Office at Jammu/Srinagar.
The Application Forms will be available for sale w.e.f. 24.08.2015
Last date for receipt of Application Forms is 14.09.2015
The tentative date of Examinations is 19.10.2015
2. How to fill up the Scanable Application Form: Before filling up of the (OMR) Scanable Application Form, the candidate should carefully go through the “Instructions” and the Code List of various Departmental Examinations enclosed with the “Dummy Application Form”. The Application Form should be filled up very neatly, correctly and carefully after selecting the appropriate codes from the code list against each item, wherever applicable.
3 Submission of Scanable Application forms: The Application Forms complete in all respects have to be submitted in the Commission Office at Srinagar/Jammu in the “Special Envelope”supplied by the Commission for the purpose or mailed by registered post to the Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina, Srinagar before the last date notified for the purpose.
4. Examination Fee: The Scanable Application Form should be accompanied by a fee of Rs.400/- per paper (excluding the processing charges) to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Jammu/Srinagar.
Candidates should submit their application forms along with “Eligibility Certificate” recorded therein, by the Director General, Accounts & Treasuries.
5. Last date for receipt of Applications Forms:^
The Scanable Application Forms shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commission Offices located at Solina, Srinagar/ Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. up to 14.09.2015 which shall be the last date. Applications received through Speed post/Courier services of any type shall be treated as having been received “By Hand” at the Commission’s counter. Incomplete/deficient Application Forms shall not be entertained and, if received, through any means, shall be deemed to have been rejected ab-intio.
Note: The candidates should, therefore, ensure that their Application Forms reach the Commission Office on or before the prescribed last date.
In case the last date is declared a public holiday then the last date for, receipt of Application Forms shall be the next working day.
6. ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information in filling up the Application Forms. Candidates are also warned that they should, in no case, correct or alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy between two or more such documents or their attested/certified copies, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be furnished.
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission, to be guilty of:
i. Obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means, or
ii. Impersonating, or
iii. Procuring impersonation by any person, or
iv. Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
v. Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
vi. Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, or
vii. Using unfair means during the examination, or
viii. Writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script(s), or
ix. Misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or
x. Harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examination, or
xi. Attempting to commit or, as the case may be, abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:
a. to be debarred by the Commission for appearing in the examination, and/or
b. to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period: –
i. By the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
ii. By the State Government from any employment under them, and
c. If he/she is already in service under Government, disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
1. Candidates must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
2. Candidates must ensure that no item of application form is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility of the candidate for being admitted to the examination. Application forms not filled correctly and as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself. The Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
3. Fee amount be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Srinagar/Jammu.
4. Application forms should be sent/delivered to the Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina Srinagar.
5. For any query visit the Commission’s Website www.jkpsc.nic.in or Commission’s facilitation centre at Jammu/Srinagar or dial Number 2566533 (Jammu) and 2310523 (Srinagar).
7. Centres of Examination: The Examination will be held at different centers located in Jammu and Srinagar cities. However, the allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission.
8. Correspondence with the Commission: The Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases:
a. If a candidate does not receive the Admission Certificate or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination 5 days before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission’s office at Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina, Srinagar for obtaining a duplicate copy of Admission Certificate.
b. Change in address, if any, should be communicated to the Commission at the earliest. Although the Commission would make every effort to take account of such changes, it cannot accept any responsibility in this regard.
cS~ Important: All correspondence with the Commission should invariably contain the following particulars:
1. Name and year of the examination; *
2. Full name of the candidate (in Block letters) with parentage; and
3. Complete postal address as given in the application.
9. The candidates should also note that their admission at all the stages of examination will be provisional and subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.