JKSSB Answer Keys of CBT examination held w.e.f 09th to 13th of May, 2019 and submission of representations thereof.
JKSSb Notification, JKSSB Updates JKSSB answer key, SSBJK Updates
1. The Question papers and answer keys thereof in respect of above examination will be available on www.jkssb.nic.in w.e.f 15th to 19th May, 2019.
2. The candidate having objections/claims with respect to answer keys, if any, can upload the same, along-with documentary evidence/ reference from 15th to 19th of May, 2019.
For Question Paper, Answer Key and Candidate Response: Candidates are required to login with their Roll No. and Test Password shown on their Admit Card to view his/her Question Paper, Correct Responses and answers submitted by the candidate.
For Submitting Representation: Candidates are requested to login with their Roll No. and Test Password shown on their Admit Card to view the Answer Key. Against each question, there is a button for representation. Candidate may click the same.
A new page will open where the candidate can fill two text boxes –
1. What is the problem faced with question and/or answer.
2. Proof – Indicate the Book/author/page number or URL of website. After submitting this, candidate can go back to the question paper again and submit another question. The candidate will have to click ‘Submit all’ which is available at the end of the page. A new page is shown with all the submissions of the candidate.
3. Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for submitting representations.
No other mode of representation would be accepted and such representation would be rejected.
Candidates are requested to click on ‘Confirm’ for Final Submission and Logout