Most Expected Questions in JKSSB Exam on 25th Dec (Graduate Level Exam)
(I) Expected Questions on Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
1) When was J&K Constituent Assembly was constituted ?
Ans: Sept, 1951
2) The constitution of J&K was adopted on ?
Ans: 17th Nov, 1956
3) When did constitution of J&K comes into force ?
Ans 26th Jan, 1957
4) Chairman of Drafting Committee of J&K Constituent Assembly ?
Ans Sh. Girdhari Lal Dogra
5) When did J&K Acceded with India ?
Ans 26th Oct, 1947
6) How many Parts are there in the constitution of J&K ?
Ans Part-XIIIth (13th)
7) Which Section of J&K constitution deals with Fundamental Rights ?
8) Which Part of J&K’s constitution describes its Relationship with India ?
9) Which Section Deals with Right to compulsory and Free Education
10) Which Section Deals for Rights of Women and Children
Ans Section 21 – Rights of Children
Section-22- Rights of Women
11) Which Part of Constitution deals with “Directive Principles of state Policy” ?
12) Which Part of Constitution deals with “Permanent Residents” ?
13 ) How many sections are there in Part -IV (Directive Principles) of Constitution ?
Ans Section (11- 25) are covered in Part-IV
(II ) Expected Questions on J&K RTI Act
14) When was the RTI Act was first enacted in J&K ?
Ans 7th Jan, 2004
15) When the J&K RTI Act-2009 comes into force ?
Ans 20th March, 2009
16) Who was First state Chief Information Commissioner ?
Ans G R Sufi
17) Under which sections of J&K RTI Act, 2009, Information cannot be disclosed ?
Ans Any information falls under the exemptions of Section-8 & 9
18) What is the Time Limit to get Information from PIO ?
Ans 30 Days
19) How many chapters are there are J&K RTI Act 2009 ?
Ans 5 Chapters
Chapter-1 : Preliminary (Section 1 & 2)
Chapter-2: Right to Information and Obligation of Public Authority (Section 3 to Section-11)
Chapter-3: The state Information Commission (Section 12,13 & 14)
Chapter-4 Power and Function of Information Commission, Appeal and Penalties (Section 15 to Section 17)
Chapter-5: Miscellaneous (Section 18 to 28)
20) What are some of the Important Sections of RTI Act, 2009
Section-3 : Deals with Right to Information
Section-4: Obligation of Public authorities
Section-8: Exemption from Disclose of Information
Section-9: Ground for rejection
Section-12: constitution of State Information Commission
Section-20 : Jurisdiction of Courts
Section-23: Role of Govt.
Section-24: Power of Govt to make Rules
21) Who can appoint the State Information Commissioner ?
22) What does Third Party Mean ?
Ans It means person other than citizen
23 ) What does the First Appellate authority mean ?
Ans If you didn’t get information with in 30 days, Or you are not satisfied with the information given, then you can appeal to the Next higher level. This higher level in called Ist appellate authority
24) What is Fee for Filing the RTI Application ?
Ans Rs 10
(III) Expected Questions on Rivers and Lakes of J&K
25) The ancient name of River Chenab is ?
26) Which lake is known as Vishnupad ?
Ans Kausar Nag (Kulgam)
27) Mansabal Lake is Famous for ?
28) From where the Chenab Originates ?
Ans Baralacha (A snow bed)
29) Where is Gangabal Lake Located
Ans Foothills of Mount Harmukh (In Ganderbal)
30) Which is the largest fresh water lake ?
Ans Wular lake
31) Origin and Popular Local Name of Jhelum
Ans Origin: Verinag
Popular Name: Vitasta
32) Which Lake is known as Harmukh Ganga ?
Ans Gangabal Lake
33) Which is Largest salt water lake in India
Ans Pangong Lake (Ladakh)
34) What is Origion of Tawi River ?
Ans Kailash Kund ( Sewajdhar New Bhadarwah)
35) What is another name for Ravi River ?
36) Which Lake is located en route to Amarnath cave ?
Ans Sheshnag Lake
37) From where Kishengnaga River Originates
Ans Drea Mountains
38) What is other name of Mansar Lake in Jammu Division?
Ans Mansarovar Lake
39) Which Lake is Located near by famous Tourist spot Patnitop
40) From where the Indus Originates
Ans Glaciers in Mansoravor (Tibet)
(IV) Expected Questions on Indus Water Treaty
41) Indus Water Treaty was Signed between
Ans India and Pakistan
42) when the Indus Water treaty was signed ?
Ans 19th Sept, 1960 (Singed in Karachi)
43) Which International Organization act as a mediator in passing the treaty?
Ans World Bank.
44) Which Rivers are involved in Indus Water treaty ?
Ans Western Rivers: Indus, Jhelum and chenab
Eastern Rivers: Ravi , Sutlej and Beas
45) The Idea for Indus Water treaty was given by ?
Ans Mr Lilienthal
46) who was the president of World Bank at the time of signing the treaty ?
Ans E. R Black.
47) What is the Duration of Transition period given by India to Pakistan for receiving the water from eastern rivers
Ans 10 years
48) The construction on which Navigation Project was stopped , after the objections were raised by Pakistan
Ans Tulbul Navigational Project
49) Which committe was set up after signing of Indus water treaty?
Ans Indus Commission
50) Who were the signers of this treaty ?
Ans Mr Jawahar Lal Nehru and General Ayub Khan