KEI UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Kashmir Education Initiative a non profit, non political charitable educational organization is inviting applications for scholarships from students, who are residents of Kashmir province, currently registered in any of the following Universities/Colleges, in professional courses only: Government Medical College, Government Dental College, SKIMS Medical College, University of Kashmir, Central University of Kashmir. SK University of Agricultural science and Technology-K. Islamic University of Science and Technology and NIT Srinagar. The scholarship will offer an annual financial aid of Rs. 10,000-15,000/-, for an initial period of one year. In j addition to the financial aid, the students will be offered mentorship and career guidance.
• Must have secured more than 70% marks in 10th and 12th class. Students in only 1st year of their courses are j eligible to apply.
• Total annual household income should not exceed INR 1. 50,000 (KEI shall verify this information using multiple j sources, so please be accurate). Students furnishing wrong information and availing our scholarship will face disqualification and disciplinary action. Students receiving financial aid/ scholarships from any other source (government or private) are also not eligible.
COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
• Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.kashmirei.org).
• Completed application forms must be submitted online (through email only*). Scanned versions of the supporting documents should also be included.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
• Completed application form duly attested by the HOD/ Principal of the Department/College where the applicant is currently pursuing his/ her studies.
• Copy of marks certificates of all Board (10th and 12th classes) and admission slip of the current institute with rank (scanned) in the entrance tests.
• Proof of their household income (as shown in the application form).
Availability of application forms: 14/ 01/2015
Last date of submission of application forms: 5/ 02/ 2015
NOTE: Completed application forms and the supporting documents (scanned) can be sent by email to [email protected]
Office address: KASHMIR EDUCATION INITIATIVE
MirzaBagh, Nigeen, Hazratbal.Srinagar-190006,J&K Phone- 0194-2414104