SCHEDULE FOR THE CONDUCT OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST /PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST FOR THE CANDIDATES OF KASHMIR PROVINCE FOR RECRUITMENT AS CONSTABLES IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR POLICE UNDER TRP 2016-17.
|Day||Date||District & Venue||District & Venue|
|Wednesday||26.04.2017||Srinagar||Bakhshi Stadium Srinagar||–||–|
|Thursday||27.04.2017||Srinagar||Bakhshi Stadium Srinagar||–||–|
|Saturday||29.04.2017||Budgam||Sports Stadium Budgam||–||–|
|Sunday||30.04.2017||Budgam||Sports Stadium Budgam||Ganderbal||Sainik School Ground Manasbal-|
|Monday||01.05.2017||Budgam||Sports Stadium Budgam||Ganderbal||Sainik School Ground Manasbal-|
|Thursday||04.05.2017||Kupwara||DPL Ground Kupwara||Baramulla||DPL Ground Baramulla|
|Friday||05.05.2017||Kupwara||DPL Ground Kupwara||Baramulla||DPL Ground Baramulla|
|Saturday||06.05.2017||Kupwara||DPL Ground Kupwara||Baramulla||DPL Ground Baramulla|
|Sunday||07.05.2017||Kupwara||DPL Ground Kupwara||Baramulla||DPL Ground Baramulla|
|Wednesday||10.05.2017||Bandipora||S.K Stadium Bandipora||Anantanag||High Ground Anantanag|
|Thursday||11.05.2017||Bandipora||S.K Stadium Bandipora||Anantanag||High Ground Anantanag|
|Friday||12.05.2017||—||—||Anantanag||High Ground Anantanag|
|Saturday||13.05.2017||—||Anantanag||High Ground Anantanag|
|Sunday||14.05.2017||Kulgam||Sports Stadium Kulgam||—||—|
|Monday||15.05.2017||Kulgam||Sports Stadium Kulgam||—||—|
|Tuesday||16.05.2017||—||—||Shopian||Sports Stadium Batapora Shopian|
|Thursday||18.05.2017||Pulwama||DPL Ground Pulwama||—|
|Friday||19.05.2017||Pulwama||DPL Ground Pulwama||—||—|
|Sunday||21.05.2017||Kargil||Khree Sultan Cho Cricket Ground Kargil||—||—|
|Wednesday||24.05.2017||—||Leh||EJM Degree College Ground Leh|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR PET/PMT
- Your admission to the PET venue will be subject to production of the call letter/admit card. The candidates will be allowed to appear only at the centre, date and time allotted to him/her. No request for changing the date, time or centre of PET will be entertained under any circumstances.
- You should be present at the PET Venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time of the Test. Candidate/s reporting late shall not be permitted for PET.
- No repeat/ second chance relaxation in standard for PET will be given under any circumstances. Similarly there will be no re-adjustment of Venue or date.
- J&K Police Recruitment Board will not be liable / responsible for any loss/injury/damage, whether direct or consequential, suffered by any candidate during PET. The candidates are advised in their own interest that they must be physically and otherwise fit to undertake the PET and observe due care to avoid injury/damage loss to either themselves or otherwise during the process of PET.
- There are no regulations for dress/shoes etc. for PET. Candidates are advised to wear dress/shoes etc. which they find most comfortable for the PET.
- Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for Travelling/Boarding/Lodging/ Belongings i.e. Mobile & Bags. Use of Mobile phone during PET is strictly prohibited. No claim for TA/DA to attend tests is permissible to any category in any condition.
- The call letter/admit card is only a permission to appear for the PET. Issuance of the admit card is in no way indicative that J&K PRB is otherwise satisfied with details and documents of candidate and does not give any claim to the candidate to any appointment whatsoever in J&K Police.
- The admit cards of all the eligible candidates of Kashmir province have been uploaded on J&K Police website http:// jkpolice.gov.in. The candidates can visit the site for downloading their admit cards.
- The decision of the J&K PRB or officer nominated on behalf of J&K PRB with regard to any issue concerning PET shall be final and binding.
The Candidates are advised to bring with them all the original documents on the date of PET.
Official Website http:// jkpolice.gov.in