Office of the Chief Executive Officer Urban Development Agency, Kashmir
HABITAT CENTRE, BEMINA, SRINAGAR
Applications are invited from Urban Poor/ SC /ST/ Minority/ OBC/ Unemployed youth residing within Municipal Limits of District Srinagar & Ganderbal for availing numerous benefits under newly introduced scheme NATIONAL URBAN LIVELIHOODS MISSION (NULM) from Govt, of India for the year 2015-16.
Various Component of scheme include:
|01||A Self-Help group of 05 to 15 female Members formed will be provided with free financial literacy and support of Rs 10,000 after six months.|
|02||Self-Employment Group Loan of Rs 10 lac with 7% interest subsidy will be provided to a group of 5 or more individuals, to start any business venture.|
|03||Short term Skill Development courses will be provided free of cost through reputed registered institutes; Courses may include:|
1. All job oriented Computer Courses like AutoCAD, CCC, O-level, Tally, ITES-BPO, COPA, CCCP, CCCA, Networking Associate and more…
2. Electrical courses like DREAM, Mobile/Home Appliance Repairing and more…
3. Traditional courses like cuttinq-tailorinq and more…
The information/ application forms can be obtained from the office of Chief executive officer UDAK, Bernina from 07/10/ 2015 onwards during office hours.
- The applicants must belong to the BPL/Economically Weak Section of Society.
- The family income of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1.00 lac per annum.
- The Selection of candidates will be made purely on Need & Merit basis in accordance to NULM guidelines to the extent of sanctioned targets for the year 2015-16.
For further details Visit office of the undersigned.