It is notified for the information of all concerned that:
1) List of candidates who have qualified the Type Test on Computer Key Board and called for interview for the post of “Junior Assistant” (Higher
Education/Forest/Public Works(R&B) Department), Divisional Cadre Kashmir Advt 09 of 2013 Dated 21.06.2013 Item No 689, shall be conducted on 07th and 08th of October 2015, at Central Office of the J&K Services Selection Board. Zum Zum Building. Rambagh, Srinagar from 10.00 A.M onwards as per dates shown at Annexure”A”of this notification.
- The weight age of 80 points is to be calculated on proportional basis with reference to the type speed obtained in the Type test. The formula to calculate points for Type Speed is given below:
(Type speed x Total points for Type Speed)/100.
- The interview schedule and particulars of the eligible candidates will also be available in the offices of the Administrative Officer, J&K Services selection Board, Jammu /Srinagar
- The additional qualifications / reserved category certificate acquired by the candidate after the last date of receipt of application forms shall not be entertained;
- Mere figuring of name in the list does not entitle the candidate to appear in the interview as it shall be subject to the scrutiny of all testimonials of the candidates shortlisted.
- No further interview call letter shall be issued to any candidate whose names figure in the said list and they are required to appear before the interview committee on the schedule date & time. Failure of a candidate for appearing in the interview on the given date shall not be interviewed later and shall forfeit his right of consideration
- In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc proved at the time of interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview, or if any deficiency is found subsequently the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as disqualified.
- The candidate shall have to produce all original certificates / testimonials as asked for vide above referred advertisement notification before the selection committee at the time of interview. The candidates who fail to produce such certificates / testimonials may forfeit their candidature.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him / her liable for criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the Board. Also canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the interview.