Get Free Jobs Notification on Mobile Phone
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University SMVDU Syllabus for Entrance examination 2018 School of Economics
Introductory Microeconomics: Utility and Marginal Utility, Demand and law of demand, Elasticity of Demand, Types of Goods, Cost curves, Revenue curves, Supply and law of supply, Types of Market, Equilibrium Price and profit maximization in different markets.
Introductory Macroeconomics: Aggregate demand and aggregate supply, Macroeconomic aggregates (definitions and concepts)
Mathematics and Statistics Set
Theory, Relation and Function, Limit and Continuity, Derivatives, Number systems, Progressions and Series, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Matrices and Determinants.
Introduction to Statistics, Methods of Data Collection and Presentation, Measures of Central
Tendency, Measures of Dispersion, Correlation.
General knowledge (related to economics)
1. Introductory Microeconomics (Textbook of economics for class XII), NCERT
2. Introductory Macroeconomics (Textbook of economics for class XII), NCERT
3. Indian Economic Development (Textbook for class XI), NCERT
4. Mathematics (Textbook for class XI), NCERT
5. Mathematics (Textbook for class XII) part 1, NCERT
6. Mathematics (Textbook for class XII) part 2, NCERT
1. There will be 50 multiple-type questions.
2. Attempt all the questions. Each question carries one mark.
3. 50 questions will roughly be divided into (10 economic theory + 20 Mathematics and Statistics + 20 General Knowledge )Advertisement
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!