JK Police Jobs Recruitment 2022 | Constable 2700 posts.
JK Police Jobs 2022: Online Applications invites from Permanent Residents (Female Candidates Only) of J&K for the post of Constable in Two Women Battalions (One Battalion each in Jammu/ Kashmir Region) and eligible candidates for the Post of Constable for raising of Two Border Battalions one each in Jammu Province and Kashmir Province from 10 Border Districts of J&K State equally i.e. (Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Rajouri, Poonch, Baramulla, Kupwara, Bndipora, Leh and Kargil) residing within the radius of 0 to 10 Kms from International Border/ Line of Control/ Actual Ground Position Line/ Line of Actual Control (IB/LOC/APGL/LAC) against 2700 Vacancies (– for the Districts Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Rajouri, Poonch, Baramulla, Kupwara, Bandipora, Leh & Kargil) in Accordance with Provisions of Reservation Policy of State Government. Candidates can Download Official Advertisement & Apply Online through the link provided below.
J&K Police Constable Jobs details:
Detail of Vacancies:
- J&K Police Male Constable: 1350 Posts
- J&K Police Female Constable: 1350 Posts (Permanent Residents)
- Age Limit (As on 01.01.2022) :
- The candidates should not be below 18 years and above 28 years in age. (The candidates born before 01.01.1994 and after 31.12.2003 shall not be eligible.)
- The candidates who were below 28 years of age at the time of issuance of earlier advertisement notification but could not apply being non permanent residents and have now acquired eligibility in view of being domicile of UT J&K and have crossed upper age limit shall also be eligible.
- However, in case of serving SPOs with a continuous period of engagement of minimum three years and Voluntary Home Guards (VHGs) with a period of engagement of minimum five years, the upper age limit shall be 37 years and for Ex-Servicemen it shall be 48 years.
- The SPOs/VHGs and Ex-servicemen who were below 37 years and 48 years of age at the time of issuance of earlier advertisement notification but could not apply being non permanent residents and have now acquired eligibility in view of being domicile of UT J&K and have crossed upper age limit shall also be eligible.
- Pay Scale :
Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-(Now Revised 19900-63200 Level-2) + gives some allowance (As per the Government Rules).
- Educational Qualification :
The Candidate should have passed matriculation examination from any Government recognized Board by or before the last date for submission of application form.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) :
- Based on the performance in Physical Standard Test (PST) conducted at various centres finalized by the Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board’s shortlisted male and female candidates will be required to Qualify PST for Next Selection Stage.
- Height : 5’6” (M), 5’2”(F)
- (For Ladakh Region & Gorkha Community) 5’4” (minimum)(M), 5’ (minimum) (F)
- Chest : 32” (UN-Expanded) 33½” (Expanded) (M) NA (F)
- Application Fee :
The Application Fee is necessary at time of Applying for J&K Police Male Female Constable Recruitment 2022. Candidates Shall Deposit a fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) Online or use the Service of Common Service Centers. In the case of the nonavailability of an online payment facility, the candidates may use the option to deposit the Applications fee through Offline Method. We suggest to all the candidates, don’t wait for the last date of submit the Application Fee, Submit your Fee immediately At the time of Applying for this J&K Police Recruitment.
- How to Pay Application Fee :
Candidates can Pay J&K Police Constable Application Fees Through Challan, Net Banking & Debit Card Mode not other any mode will not be accepted by the J&K Police Service Selection Board.
How to Apply JK Police Jobs:
The application form should be accepted by only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply only online mode and without submission application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is correct.
Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
Steps to Apply For J&K Police Constable Application Form :
- Candidates are required to apply Online For Jammu & Kashmir Male/Female constables by logging on to their Official website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are mentioned below. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
- Visit the Official Website of – http://jkpolice.gov.in/
- Now Click on the “Application Forms (Apply)” Option.
- Now Click on “Online Application for J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2022”.
- Now Click on the Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details and upload your Scanned Photograph & Signature.
Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application
Important Links :
JK Police Jobs Recruitment 02 Women Battalions
JK Police Jobs Advertisement Notice No. 2500-50 dated 11-01-2022
02 Border Battalions
JK Police Jobs Advertisement Notice No. 2474-99 dated 11-01-2022
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.