Air India recruitment 2017 – 2018
Air India has released a new recruitment notification for the recruitment for 21 Co-pilot Vacancies. Airlines Jobs seekers should apply before 11th January 2018.
Name of the post : – Co pilot
Job Location: – Delhi /Kolkata / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai/ Bhopal
Total Vacancies : 21 Vacancies
Qualification:- 10+2 from a recognized board or institution
Salary:- Rs.2,11,000/- per month (Rs.25000/- Per month in time of Training)
Age Limit:- Upper age limit is 45 Years.
Age Relaxation:- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 Years for SC/ST & 03 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on their Performance in Psychometric Test / Written Examination after the scrutiny of application from.
- All Candidates:- Rs.3000/-
- SC / ST Category Candidates:- Nil
How to apply :- Applicants may apply trough the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the same to below address along with the relevant document. Last date to apply is 11th January 2017. The envelope must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ATR Rated Co-Pilot.
Address:- Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
Candidates will also be required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of their:
- Date of birth
- Academic/Technical Qualification/s
- One set of photocopies of above Licences / Endorsements, Updated Flying LogbookApplicable for SC/ST/OBC
- Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment
Important Dates to remember:-
Last Date 11th January 2018
Job Notification & Application Form