OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER DEVELOPMENT SAMBA
Ph. No : 01923-243231 E-mail:[email protected]
Sub : Filling-up of Class-IV Posts in Rural Development Department/Advertisement for the Class-IV Posts (District Cadre) District Samba.
Ref. : (i)Govt. Order No 735-GAD&PR of 2008 Dated 23.07.2014, read with Govt, order No. 731-GAD of
2010 dated 24.10.2010.
(ii) Director Rural Development Jammu’s letter No. Estt./Gnl-746/RD/39916-20 dated 12.11.2015
Applications on prescribed forms for recruitment to the post of Class-IV in Rural Development Department, District Cadre Samba in the Pay-band of Rs 4440-7440 with Grade Pay of Rs 1300 are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State who are domicile of District Samba. However, S C category applicants shall be considered as per the standing Govt orders policy. The category wise break up of post is given as under:
|District||Name of the Post||OM||SC||ST||RBA||OSC||Total|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age Limit:
On 01-06-2015 are not
- Below the age of 18 yrs and
- Above the age of
- 40 yrs in case of General category candidates/in service candidates.
- 43 yrs in case of all reserved category candidates
- 42 yrs in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 yrs in case of Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- Qualifications :
- Minimum-Matriculation from recognized Board
- Maximum 10+2 from recognized Board.
Matriculation = 60 Points (on pro-rata basis)
10+2 = 20 Points (on pro-rata basis)
Viva voce = 20 Points
Total = 100 Points
(No additional weightage shall be given for Higher Qualification)
- The applicant must be permanent resident of J&K State and domicile of District Samba.
- If a woman marries outside her District, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to a post provided that her husband has resided in that District/Division, as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.”
- The applicant must attach the attested photocopies of the following certificates :
- Permanent resident certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- All academic Qualification certificate along with Mark-lists.
- Reserved Category certificate issued by competent authority, in case of Reserved Category applicants.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by the Gazetted Officer One pasted on the application form.
- Character Certificate (From Gazetted Officer).
- Self Addressed envelope affixed with postal stamp worth Rs. 51–
- Postal Order of Rs 50/- in case of Gen. Category and Rs 25/- in case of SC, ST, RBA and OSC drawn in favour of Assistant Commissioner Development, Samba.
- How to apply :-
(i) The form of application duly filled and completed in all respect should be deposited in person or through registered post in the office of Assistant Commissioner Development Samba by or before 18th of Dec. 2015.
Reservation Rules are applicable as per standing directions from the Govt.
Application found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of application shall be rejected without assigning any reason to the applicant.
Candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with or making statement incorrect or false suppressing material information will render himself/herself liable for criminal prosecution.
No application shall be considered after the expiry of the last date.
The application must be deposited within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement notice in the newspaper The forms submitted through registered post should also reach within 21 days period.
- The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be increased or decreased at any point of time.
- The prescribed qualification reflects the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. The committee shall restrict the number of applicants to be admitted to interview to five times of the number of vacancies after examination of academic qualification certificates and screening of merit list.
In terms of SRO 202 of 2015 read with Govt, order No. 912-GAD dated 30.06.2012, further prescribed/notified as :-
- A person appointed under these rules shall be initially on probation for a period of five years and after completion of five years his service shall be declared as permanent subject to passing of such tests, or successfully undergoing such training as provided under the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services (classification, Control and Appeal) Rules. 1956 or as prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules governing the post/service to which he has been appointed.
- The person appointed against the post in rural and far flung areas of the State shall have to necessarily work for a period of five years on the post against which he has been appointed and such appointee shall not be eligible for transfer for whatsoever reason during the temporary service of five years.
- The person appointed against any available vacancy on the basis of being a resident of backward area or an area adjoining Line of Actual Control shall serve in such areas for a period of not less than seven years as provided under sub section (2) of Section Reservation Act, 2004.
- During the period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
- Every appointee shall after completion of five years period on probation be entitled to fixation of pay in the time scale of pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed. The persons appointed under these rules shall be entitled to annual increments, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and City Compensation Allowance after successful completion of their five years service on consolidated salary
- These appointees shall be entitled to the benefits under the Medical Attendance Rules and Leave Rules from the date of their appointment.
- The seniority of persons appointed under these rules shall reckon from the date of their appointment.
- The period spent on probation/consolidated salary shall also reckon for purpose of calculating the qualifying service of these appointees for pension and other benefits provided under rules.
- Other conditions of service like age, qualification, discipline, conduct and other allied matters, a person appointed under these rules shall be governed by the recruitment rules of the service to which the post occupied by him belongs, besides other rules, regulations and orders in vogue in the State Civil Services in general.