MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
22 AMMUNITION COMPANY C/O 56 APO PIN 909422 RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO 01/2015
- Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the following posts in Pay Band of Rs. (Pay Band+Grade Pay) plus other allowance as admissible to Central Government Employees
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Minimum|
|Physical endurance test/Skill test (which ever applicable)||Categories||Total|
(Rs 5200- 20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1900)
|Matriculation or equivalent||I. Physical Fitness|
– Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the tests specified below:-
(aa) Height without shoes – 165cms
(ab) Chest (unexpanded) – 81.5cms.
(ac) Chest (on expansion) – 85cms.
(ad) Weight-50 kgs (minimum).
II. Endurance Test.
(aa) Carrying a man (Fireman lift) of 63.5 kgs up to a distance of -183mtrs within 96 se.
(ab) Clearing 2.7mtrs wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump).
(ac) Climbing 3mtrs vertical rope using hands and feet.
(ad) Passing a timed run.
(ae) Passing written test and personal interview.
(Rs 5200- 20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1900)
Matriculation or equivalent
2. Certificate from a recognized ITI or 3 years training and/or
experience of actual work in the trade.
|Tests specified by board of officers including physical test and/or skill test.||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
- The above posts are subject to all India Service liability including field service.
- Age limit and its relaxation
|S No||Cateqory||Aqe limit||Remarks|
|(a)||UR||18 Yrs to 25 Yrs||In terms of sub para xxii of sub para 1 of para 5 of Govt of India Dept of Per & Trg Notfn No 15012/6/98-Estt (D) dt 21st Dec 1998, “Upper age limit relax able for 5 yrs for persons who had ordinary domicile in the state of J&K during the period from 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989“. Relaxation in upper age limit to persons for rect admissible to domiciled residents of J&K state have been extended by the Govt of India notification No 15012/6/2011-Estt(D) dt 13 Dec 2011 up to 31 Dec 2013.|
|(b)||OBC||18 Yrs to 28 Yrs|
|(<=)||SC/ST||18 yrs to 30 Yrs|
- SC/ST/OBC candidates have a right to compete with general, vacs. In such cases no concession of age and relaxation in tests will be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address the’Officer Commanding, 22 Amn Coy, C/o 56 APO, PIN-909422 mentioned against the post applied for, through ordinary/Registered/Speed Post. Application in persons will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FIREMAN/ PAINTER” on the top of envelope while sending the application form:-
- Incomplete/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible will be called for the written examination.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- The photocopy of the following Documents/Certificates to be attached along with application duly self attested:-
- Two Passport size photographs duly self attested; one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card.
- Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application:-
- Education qualification certificate.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate where applicable.
- Domicile certificate of J&K.
- Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-
- To reduce the number of candidates for written examination for one category of post, screening of applications will be carried out and can be restricted to a min of 50 times No of vacancies for each category based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated as essential QR. No screening of application is required in case of physical test wherever required. The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical test (wherever applicable) shall not be permitted to undergo written test. Shortlisting of candidates for interview shall be carried out based on the performance in written exam and physical test/skill test (wherever applicable).
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirements does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interviews. The selection will be made strictly on merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the Appointing Auth at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview may be restricted to ten times the numbers of vacancies to be filled.
A select panel equal to the number of vacancies notified and based on the performance of candidates in the interview will be drawn up. All the candidates on the select panel will be offered an appointment subject to medical fitness on medical examination and other satisfactory requirements before actual appointments. The reserve panel will be operated strictly as per merit only in case a candidate from the select panel refuses appointment or is disqualified.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM