CHIEF AGRICULTURE OFFICER, RECRUITMENT
Govt Jobs in Agriculture department Dy. Project Director, Assistant Technology Manager (ATM)
Inviting Application for appointment under Centrally Sponsored Scheme “National Mission on Agriculture Extension and Technology” (NMAET) purely on Contractual basis.
Applications from the eligible candidates are hereby invited for the engagement as Dy Project Director and Assistant Technology Manager Block Level) under “Sub-Mission on Agricultural Extension” of Centrally Sponsored Scheme “National Mission on Agricultural Extension and Technology” (NMAET) purely on Contractual basis.
The candidate should belong to the State of J&K which should be reflected in his/her permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority, preference shall be given to the candidates belonging to district Reasi.
The eligibility and other terms and conditions of engagement are as under:
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification / Experience Required||Remuneration|
|1||Dy. Project Director||01||Post graduate in Agriculture / Allied sectors such as Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Sheep Husbandry with the research background and minimum of 3 years of experience in the scale of 9300-34800 grade pay 4800||The selected candidate shall be paid a consolidated salary of 37000 per month|
|2.||Assistant Technology Manager (ATM)||08||Candidate must have a qualification of graduate / post graduate in Agriculture and allied sectors with atleast 60 % marks in aggregate with computer skills||The selected candidate shall be paid a consolidated salary of 15000 per month|
- The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State with preference given to candidates belonging to district Reasi and have already served under NMAET scheme .
- Candidate with experience of working in government / Semi – Government organisation In relevant field shall be preferred
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The selected Candidates shall have to work on contractual basis and shall not claim any Permanent employment on the said post.
- The period of contract shall be of one year and can be extended depending upon the performance of the selected candidate and continuation of the scheme.
- The employment shall be as per the guidelines of the scheme.
- The employment is subject to the availability of funds under the scheme.
- The position is temporary and non transferable.
- The services of the selected candidate can be terminated If work and conduct is not found satisfactorily during the employment.
- The contract shall deemed to have been cancelled/terminated once the scheme is withdrawn by the government of India or state government.
- The selection committee shall have the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- The age of the applicant as on 01 -01 -2018 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 65 years.
- TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
The selection of the candidate will be made on merit basis irrespective of any category.
- The selected candidates will not claim for permanent regularization on the said post and for this he has to furnish an undertaking on an affidavit duly attested by the 1st class Magistrate.
- Preference of 5 marks would be given to the candidates who have the experience of work in relevant field.
- Mere filling of form will not entitle for the appointment.
- ATMA Reasi reserves the right to cancel this notice
The prescribed application from can be obtained from the office of the Chief Agriculture Officer, DDC Office Complex, Reasi during working hours on any working days. The last date for the submission of duly filled application is 10th April, 2018.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!